Evening

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening

I figured I stop in and say hello to my fellow battle brothers. Seeing a few old familiar faces makes me wish I started on your sever. But alas I play over on Soltech with the VS and a few friends. Maybe if they stop playing I'll shoot over with your outfit and slip in for some good old TG style combat. I just hate to start all the certs over.
    The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
    mutual respect for your fellow gamers
    and where all members
    would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
    Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Re: Evening

Sup Mordona, I haven't see you on in at least six or so years. Heck, you could always get them to come over to the NC and join the outfit.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

I have a VS on Soltech, don't play it often, but feel free to send "Harleypoo" a friend request.

Comment

I decided to shoot over, my friends just don't play enough and I have the basic unlocks I wanted.

New toon on your server is MordonaVII, and I dropped in a app, double checked TS setting and good to go here. Now to grind out the basics.
        Last edited by Mordona; 02-20-2013, 09:21 AM.

and where all members

Comment

Welcome aboard. I didn't recognize Mordona but I recognize Eroak. Glad you switched over. If you're around on Friday night, check out Friday Night Fights.

See you on the field.

Comment

Yup, t'is Me, the Banhammer :P

I already checked it out, I'll pretty much play whenever I can and if anyone is active to join the squads.

and where all members

Comment

Originally posted by Mordona View Post
              Yup, t'is Me, the Banhammer :P

I already checked it out, I'll pretty much play whenever I can and if anyone is active to join the squads.
              Sounds like a plan, man. I'm still the easily-distracted commander I used to be. :p

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Had great time playing with you. As an SL, its always nice having someone talk in squad - keep up the work

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

Back at ya. You made it feel like TG that I'm used to, talking, commanding, and planing.

Yeah sorry about breaking firing discipline on ya Serjikal, I'm so used to 2142 where holding fire ever so rarely did anything positive. Thanks for the tip on the Sundy too. Being may favorite vehicle thus far, any information in welcomed.

and where all members

Comment

I'm still learning constantly and its the little tips that just keep making people better. Usually I'm an 'orange' kind of fire discipline (I don't like the attracted attention). I've had days where I've been driving my sundy with the right camo, and vehicles fly over and are oblivious or just don't care.

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X