Friday Night Fights
Initial Brief: For this weeks event we are going to be running Air Mobile operations utilizing Galaxy transports. Due to some lessons learned in last weeks event, dedicated transport personnel will be pulled from each squad. This will allow us to easily have squad dedicated transports as well as easily expand the number of squads as needed.
Communications: Standard communications SOPs will be enforced throughout the event. As always we ask that you be on TS while playing to let other people know you are online.
- 1 x Dedicated Galaxy Pilot (Engineer Class)
- 2 x Dedicated Galaxy Gunner (Engineer Class)
- 1 x Squad Leader (SL discretion on Class)
- 1 x Infiltrator
- Remainder of the squad will form the infantry group of the squad. (SL discretion on Classes needed)
General SOPs during the event:
- Infiltrators will be required in every squad. Primarily for hacking out AMS equipped Sunderers after dropping or landing at a designated target.
- Galaxies will be used as a "Squad Level" asset. As such after receiving an order from the PL for a new objective orders for Drop zone, Pick ups ect will be the sole discretion of the SL.
- Dedicated Galaxy Crew will remain with the Galaxy at all times. If the transport is lost, another will be pulled ASAP. If need be one of the dedicated gunners can pull a galaxy and hand it over to the pilot using the vehicle menu.
- After drop off Galaxies will return to a designated safe zone to wait for further orders. (Most likely the Warp Bubble)
Positions needed for the event:
- Squad Leader - multiple
- Galaxy Pilot - multiple
- Galaxy Gunner - multiple
- Infiltrator - multiple
- Infantry - multiple
This event is open to ALL players.
What not to post:
"Do I have to sign up?" -- No you don't this is a weekly thing, but positions will be given to those who sign up for them first.
"Can you change the date?" -- No, the date is confirmed.
"Can I come late?" -- Absolutely!
Date: Fri Feb 22nd 2013
Time: 8pm EST - 12 AM EST
Roll Call: No roll call for this event
In Game Name (Please use the exact in-game name.):
In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none):
Requested position(As listed above)
Be sure to sign up early!
THIS THREAD IS FOR SIGN UPS ONLY - NO DISCUSSION
Faction: New Conglomerate
Teamspeak Server IP: ts.tacticalgamer.com:9988