Thank you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!

I don't have a lot to say here, but I felt I had to come here to express my gratitude toward you guys for making Planetside 2 fun for me. I was in game as LilPika almost exclusively in Delta Squad.

I originally played in beta for a short while and found it pretty enjoyable, but between then and launch something happened and since then I've never really been able to click with the game. I'd given up on it and shelved it and that way it stayed. A short while later a friend was regaling me with an epic tale of tank combat and flanking manoeuvres and I found myself enjoying his little story and wondered where I might find a similar enjoyment, but not a one off spontaneous thing... more consistently with like minded fellows. Then I remembered I had signed up with TG back in the days of Battlefield 2142 and thought I'd see how it went with you guys.

I'll be honest when I logged in today I was expecting another night of running around from point to point, snipers on every single rock and ledge and finding myself just getting one-shot or murdered over and over. What I got instead was a brilliant night of tactics, communication and consistent goals. The highlight of the night was when I took part in a huge tank action with combined air and infantry support, after a fall-back to the Sanctuary.

So thank you Tactical Gamer. Thank you Toddshooter and Daddy for keeping the rabble organised at a squad level and thank you E-Male for keeping the whole platoon focused (Also E-Male I have to say, your voice really sounded like the American Commander guy from Battlefield 2, you know, the guy who would say stuff like "Command and control restored, good job!" Maybe it was my untrained British ears, but your voice ALONE made you the best High Command I've ever been under :D )
    Thanks guys!

Hope to see you again soon! :D

Re: Thank you!

Pika, thanks for being a good squad member today and following orders. Definitely gives a SL confidence when people will follow you into the breach and you and others today were right there with me. Look forward to more games with you. Sign up for the FNO and get to see some real organized play

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

Originally posted by Pika View Post
      more consistently with like minded fellows. Then I remembered I had signed up with TG back in the days of Battlefield 2142 and thought I'd see how it went with you guys.
      YES! in fact part of the reason i LEFT my ORIGINAL SERVER WAS TO FIND GUYS lIKE THESE! AND BOY DID I!! I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU PIKA!! AND I WAS IN PLATOON WITH YAH TODAY AND YOU WERE CERTAINLY AN ASSET! Keep up the good work! and also i sort-of agree with you, our good friend Mr-"eMale" does have a REALLY specific and Uniquely sounding voice thats one of those where you think to yourself "where have i heard that voice before?"....then again, i think you nailed it! LOL sorry eMale hope that doesnt put you on the spot too much there! hehe! anyways... IT's GREAT meeting you LiLPika and i look forward to more and more Operations with you on the team!

Comment

Lol Donkey. If there is anything I'll know you for its your 'at em' enthusiasm.

LilPika do you do Smogon at all :D? And E-male might take offense as he's a true red and white Maple Leaf Canukian.

Comment

Every Canadian secretly wishes he or she was an American so we could buy more of your low low priced merchandise!

Pika, thank you for the kind words and welcome to TG.

sigpic

Comment

Hehehe Where do I get in line for the Coolaid?? ;-)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
              Lol Donkey. If there is anything I'll know you for its your 'at em' enthusiasm.

LilPika do you do Smogon at all :D? And E-male might take offense as he's a true red and white Maple Leaf Canukian.
              as a matter of fact,...sometimes when someone does something "AMAZING" when like C-4'ing an enemy tank or heavy just long shotting a liberator/sunderer without lockon or something along those lines where you just totally overcome the "Longshot-Odds"... i tend to yell out "ATTA-Boy!" in a really specific way, its hard to describe it on forums but you'll hear me say it sometime im sure, if not sooner than later since i talk too much! LoL! Anyways i'm gonna take a nap for an hour before the "Friday night Fights" hope you guys are there!

Comment

Tactical Gamer has a Ribbon rewards program. If you see somebody do something cool you can nominate them for a ribbon.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...ds-system.html

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X