March Roadmap Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Roadmap Video

I see our ESRL being a great tool for recon!

Drag and drop platoon feature is a least a little loving!

Re: March Roadmap Video

Half the time I have no idea what you are talking about, with your obvious love for opaque acronyms :D.

I've figured it out though.
    Last edited by BigGaayAl; 03-13-2013, 06:23 AM.

Comment

I noticed they didn't mention continent locking which is the most up voted item and arguable the most important on the list. Hmm, hope I'm not reading anything into that.

Comment

I thought continent lock was going to come after Hossin.
        In game handle: Steel Scion
        sigpic

Comment

Interesting stuff. Is that Flash seat an add-on I wonder? I assume not. I also wonder if the cloak works with a passenger.

I like the fact we get the fly-by-TV rocket launcher. :)
          Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim - Ovid

Comment

That TV rocket launcher is going to be so much win. Hope it does only a little less than the default rocket. I see that rocket as being used in coordinated strikes by dedicated anti-armor teams. I also see it as the perfect recon tool.

John, Continent locking, I have to say, is just not ready. We got a server merge and now actually have battles on Indar and Esamir. The problem is that Indar STILL is never won and that locking would just force us back to that ugly map. I mean Amerish would NEVER have anyone on it as its always ghost capped and Esamir is capped frequently too...

Comment

Yt-- do you think that since we'll no longer be able to see the other continents on the map, that that will be effected by it?

Edit: nevermind, I was going off incorrect information from the other thread. Looks like you can still see the other continents, just with two mouse clicks instead of one.

I'm also wondering if the second ATV seat is a cert. It sounds like it isn't. The Wraith ability would have to work with the passenger, and that's awesome! I going to go ahead and guess that the Wraith cloak is an Infiltrator cert.

Now my first decision is going to be whether to get the AV turret for Engy, or the ESRL for HA. I guess I might have enough SC for both.

Comment

The second seat on the ATV is default, no cert needed.
                Also, you know how recon can cloak their ATV? well they can also cloak liberators XD bug found today
                |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Whoa. So that'll be fixed soon?

I hate that they took away C4 staying up after death.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X