TS as a Backup to In-Game VOIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS as a Backup to In-Game VOIP

The occasional failure of in-game VOIP suggests that we should consider returning to a more granular squad-based structure of TS comms so we are organized and ready to use a back-up communication system.

A backup system for communication. We have the tools, we could do it.

We need it.
    sigpic

Re: TS as a Backup to In-Game VOIP

We're looking at options and doing some experimental channel set ups in TS. More as this develops.

Comment

Originally posted by P.Drona View Post
      We're looking at options and doing some experimental channel set ups in TS. More as this develops.
      Of course you are -- because you are TG!
      sigpic

Comment

The only issue with TS centered COMMs is an inability to communicate with people who join the platoon spontaneously who normally drastically outnumber regular TG outfit members. Given that it appears that, for me at least, Platoon VOIP is the most garbled I think only a command channel would be needed.

Comment

I'm hoping we stay with VOIP....for whatever reason, as of 2 weeks ago, TG TS3 no longer works for me. It either loads the channel list half way and freezes, or it lets me in but disconnects me every 2 minutes "server connection lost..connecting...". Every other server, except TG, works :(

Comment

dont worry, in game voip will always be priority, but if it does fail, than TS
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X