One important detail that's holding me back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One important detail that's holding me back

Hello to all my TG brothers. First I'd like to thank you all for including me in this elite outfit. I couldn't be happier with all the fun and positive results it has yielded.

This is a request to help me become a better squad member as I'm just not sure if I have all the info I need to respond to commands quickly and efficiently. While it's a little embarrassing that I haven't been able to pick it up on my own. I feel that the only stupid question is the one you never ask. So here goes...

There is no map key anywhere in the game or online. The symbols on the map, mainly the inner-territory markers such as SVU and specific field generators for example are not quite clear to me. If anyone would take the time to possibly compose a jpeg. map key I'm truly certain the info would be valuable to any new players who like me, think they have a good idea, but are not certain that idea is correct.

Thanks in advance,

Your brother-in-arms, Viktir

Re: One important detail that's holding me back

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/planets...hud-icons.html

I got your back.

Head down to the Planetside 2 section of our forums for our PS2 stuff. I'm assuming you're talking about Planetside 2?
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Hey Viktir

Also the icons don't show up on the map until you are within range of the base. I wish this would change with zoom levels but for now you need to be close to see them.
      sigpic

Comment

Alright, that's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X