Double Exp and Station Cash This Easter Weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Double Exp and Station Cash This Easter Weekend

If you haven't heard already, there will be a double SC / double exp weekend this Easter weekend.

From a few posts I have read, seems like in the past it usually runs from Friday morning to early Monday morning. Also, redeeming game cards will apparently also receive the benefit (i.e., cash in $40 in game cards, receive $80).

So if you are like me and think that the regular prices are a little on the high side, now is your chance to get that camo or new weapon you want. :) I know that Sony will be getting a few of my dollars this weekend... :)

At work on mobile, can't post the link but will later. Just wanted to get the info out there ASAP. Cheers!
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Re: Double Exp and Station Cash This Easter Weekend

Thanks for the heads up!

If you have never bought a Station Cash card before, remember that the Walmart exclusive card offers you the best value. 1500 plus bonus 500 for $15. Redeem during double SC promotion and get 4000 for $15.

Make sure it has that bonus box on there. Not that I would ever encourage anyone to shop at Walmart, but hey...
    In game handle: Steel Scion
    sigpic

Comment

I think this is "official?"

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...5&postcount=47
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Sweet! I been waiting for another sale on SC. Daddy (no, not that Daddy), needs some new guns!

SOE just got another $25 from me!

sigpic

Comment

Might throw another $30 in just to get $80 of stuff. :p People keep stealing my money!

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Ugh, my Walmart didn't have the cards! I looked everywhere. It would help if there was one location in the store that's a gift card center, rather than a few in electronics, and otherwise at most registers. I don't guess you can buy the card online, eh? lol.

Comment

I have heard to look for the Wal Mart cards in the electronics section, with the xbox live cards, etc. From what I have read, they are only available in store, not online. I have also read that they sell out a lot, especially when a double or triple weekend is coming. I guess your best bet would be to acuire some whenever you see them, and hoard them until the next double or triple weekend.

Comment

Eh, I forgot to get SC yesterday when I went back home. Oh well. There will be another time.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X