TG Outfit Stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] TG Outfit Stats

Some interesting data here on our outfit: http://outfitpoints.com/OutfitDetail...09488620601516

Some specific stats that I noticed:

245 members in total

Almost 60% of our members have logged in the last month. That's pretty high. I think a lot of the bigger outfits have stats as low as 20-30%. Today looks like an anomaly, unless 50 of us logged in today!?

Our average battle rank is 21, average K/D of 0.81, and average play time of 4 days

Our most utilised class is overwhelmingly Engineer (just under 40%), followed by Heavy, Combat Medic, Light Assault, Infiltrator, and MAX.

We kill more TR than VS, by a small margin.

We defend more than we attack.

We've got some of the biggest killers in the game and our Officers and NCOs are averaging the most kills

Re: TG Outfit Stats

These are some awesome stats!

finestyle, Disco, and Hobbit.....I dont even....XD
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Armor, and air people will always have much higher k/d's than your ground pounders.

Comment

Guess I need to start playing MAX more to get that time up. Also, we almost got capped out at Indar yesterday night at 2:00 am by the VS, so I can vouch for not very many people being on yesterday.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

There is definitely some neat ways to look at all the stats out there. I think it is cool when you scroll over your name and see how much you deviate from the mean for TG.

Another is the PS Universe page Link
          "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Number 66, with 1522 deaths. I need to stop dying.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Cool stats information. I had no idea where the outfit stacked up. Great find Tortoise!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X