Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test server is LIVE

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/i...licies.114038/

Want to play with 10k free certs on the new Indar lattice? Now you can! (There's nobody on it right now, but hey!) It looks good, though why in god's name they decided to roll out ANOTHER set of pump-actions I do not know. We're done with shotguns, SOE. We don't need any more.
    I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Re: Test server is LIVE

Takes awhile to download 8 gb. Too early to tell if it is any good. Not enough people to have huge battles yet.

Also not hard to go through 10 000 certs to get my Medic and engy and a couple of vehicles where I like them.
    sigpic

Comment

Cool. How does this process work? Like does it work with the same client software? If so, if there's an update to it, do you have to wait for the d/l and install to finish before you can play your main character?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDudeBT View Post
        Cool. How does this process work? Like does it work with the same client software? If so, if there's an update to it, do you have to wait for the d/l and install to finish before you can play your main character?
        Check the link in the OP, at the bottom, there's a link to download the new client. You use the same SOE account to log-on, but there's no cross-communication. And because its two different clients, once you get one, you can switch between them incredibly easily.
        I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

but there's no cross-communication. And because its two different clients,
          Just a heads up. After playing on the Test server yesterday I logged onto my regular account and none of my certs were active. Nothing had dissappeared I just had to go in and load all my certs back onto my charcters before I spawned them.

Not sure if that makes sense or not. ie: My lightining was back to a basic loadout. I had to go in and put my fav gun back on it and all my chassis and such. The same was done for my characters.

I'm suprised this thread hasn't seen allott more action sinse everyone was so excited for this update. Could we get an Admin to setup a TG Outfit for the test server as well? We will then be able to really try it out and see whats what.

Todd
          sigpic

Comment

Did you hit the VR at any point? That's a bug that's been going around that usually occurs when you go there, probably based on the alt loadout slots you have in VR.

Comment

I only hit the VR in the Test server so it cross polinated with my regular account in that regard.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm downloading the client now. Once I'm in, I'll create the outfit. I'll hangout in TS for a while tonight and folks can hit me up for an invite. If you don't see me, send me a friend request.

Comment

The outfit is up. My handle is Drona.

Comment

Old thread I know but:

Does TG still have a test server outfit
                    If so:

Whom controls it
                    What is it called

If Not:

Can one be created for NC, VS and TR
                    What will it be called

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

We have a PSTG outfit on there (NC). Can't recall off hand who has the permissions set up; we used it for our armour skirmishes against BWC.

Comment

I remember using PSTG for that skirmish, maybe [MENTION=56436]ghostshooter101[/MENTION] knows more.

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X