Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Night Fights 12-4-13 8pm EST (DISCUSSION THREAD)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Friday Night Fights 12-4-13 8pm EST (DISCUSSION THREAD)

Since the other thread is for signups only, I thought I would start this thread for discussion.

Originally posted by Toddshooter View Post
    What about moving this Friday to the Test server?

Attached Files
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Re: Friday Night Fights 12-4-13 8pm EST (DISCUSSION THREAD)

Hahaha Randy!! I wasn't discussing it yet just asking a question. If someone replied they would have been in the wrong because they would have started a discussion :-)
    sigpic

Comment

He replied! Nein!

Comment

I was kinda annoyed. Last week I was able to play all evening and we really didn't have an op. this week, I can't play, and we do!

Comment

FYI, my intention this evening will be to run a developmental basic infantry / beginning SL squad. I will also make the announcement in Platoon / Outfit later when we start to fill up, but if you have any guys that you think need some work, and/or have leadership potential, send them my way. Also, don't expect superhero antics from us tonight, as the speed of the squad moves at the speed of their slowest / least skilled member. Although you may be surprised what we will be able to accomplish, even with low skilled players, who are working together as a cohesive unit. I am looking forward to seeing how it goes. Oh yes, and to molding a bunch of undisciplined marshmallows into a cohesive, lethal fighting force. Or so I hope... :)

See you all this evening.
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I'm going to be arriving a little late, around 9:30pm. See you then.

Never Beat Ninja Gaiden

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X