Android and iOS apps are here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android and iOS apps are here!

On their respective market. So far, its neat. The best feature is the ability to see what is happening in game, you can download each of the continent maps.

Link for Android on the Play Store. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...HMybW9iaWxlIl0.

Re: Android and iOS apps are here!

Pretty cool on Android. Only thing is even when zoomed in all the way I can't see facilities names.

Comment

Very cool. You can even outfit voice chat with it. It says to log out of voice chat in the app before joining the game. I wonder what happens if you don't follow those directions. Will the planet implode? Or just everyone's eardrums?

Comment

no windows phone 8 app? :(

Comment

After hearing a couple people do mic checks in Outfit from their phone / tablet, I decided to check the thing out last night. On my Android phone, my experience was very sluggish, key presses took a while to make anything happen. I had read that the Android version was just a bad port from iOS. So if you have an Apple device, your experience may be better.

Originally posted by SuperDudeBT View Post
          Very cool. You can even outfit voice chat with it. It says to log out of voice chat in the app before joining the game. I wonder what happens if you don't follow those directions. Will the planet implode? Or just everyone's eardrums?
          It is division by zero, SOE's servers don't know what to do with it. That's what causes the mic bug in game. Don't do it! lol

No seriously, definitely do it, and post results.
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I had trouble logging in to the actual game the first time I played after doing the app test. It showed like I was already playing the game, even though I had completely signed out of the app and terminated it. I got it working after several minutes of updating, signing out of the game client's front end, trying to sign back in, etc. I don't know if it's related, but it most likely was by my reckoning.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X