Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CowPatties Introduction

Hey everyone,

I Just got PS 2 today and thought it was amazing from the second I logged in. Little did I know it would get much much more fun and organized when I met up with the TG platoon. I must say of all the games I have played I've never been able to say a clan/outfit/guild/community has ever made a game much more enjoyable however, that changed today. TG made the game so much more fun I had an absolute blast playing with everyone. Even though I'm still getting used to the military jargon / comms use I'm trying my best and learning as quickly as possible.

Thanks for making this game much more fun then I ever expected.
    CowPatties.

TLDR; You guys are awesome.

Re: CowPatties Introduction

Welcome M8!
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome aboard as well, and thanks for ferrying all us grunts around in your Galaxy last night.

Comment

Welcome!
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to TG! :D
          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Yes, welcome CowPatties!

And thanks for flying Gal last night! That was your first night in game? If so, wow you are flying already! Congrats! We can always use more good pilots in TG, I have been trying to build up our air corps from within.

In fact, if you are interested in the air op, I have written a Guide to Airborne Infantry Operations at the Platoon Level that you should probably familiarize yourself with as it will save me some time explaining things in game. Because Sparhawkxx and our other space marines / airborne infantry get impatient when us flyboys spend too much time coordinating our activities. You see, they are in a hurry to kill things, and we need to have our air wing in order to quickly transport them to their objective so they can do that. :)

Although I must say from what I recall that you picked it up pretty quickly and were doing just fine last night! Wow, I still can't believe that was your first day in game. Impressive!
            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Welcome! Nice having you in Charlie squad last night. See you on the battlefield again soon.
              In game handle: Steel Scion
              sigpic

Comment

What up homeslice :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Hello... [ha!] Pat.

Glad you enjoyed it. See you in-game!

|TG-Irr| MrJengles - You know you want to say it out loud.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X