Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bee Tee Dub (btw) I don't care what all the haters say about the jackhammer....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bee Tee Dub (btw) I don't care what all the haters say about the jackhammer....

Definitely worth checking out if you enjoy playing H.A.

I might as well rename my character Mott's, because I'm an applesauce factory with that thing.

That is all...

Re: Bee Tee Dub (btw) I don't care what all the haters say about the jackhammer....

I think that my (and others') hate of the shotguns comes from the fact of being a victim of them all the time. In one shot, really? Bullsnot! Maybe I should get one for my HA for CQB. Why do you prefer the Jackhammer over the others? I haven't begun looking into equipping my HA yet, but I think I will start soon, now that I have built up my Medic decently.
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Re: Bee Tee Dub (btw) I don't care what all the haters say about the jackhammer....

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
      I think that my (and others') hate of the shotguns comes from the fact of being a victim of them all the time. In one shot, really? Bullsnot! Maybe I should get one for my HA for CQB. Why do you prefer the Jackhammer over the others? I haven't begun looking into equipping my HA yet, but I think I will start soon, now that I have built up my Medic decently.
      Oh, I've been hating the TR's Uppercut and whatever the Vanu have been using lately, but I find that the Jackhammer has a reloading speed of about one and a half seconds when you aren't empty. In addition when they revamped the crosshairs of the shotguns, when you crouch and shoot, it's like the size of a pin head. I have opened up on a few bad guys and put one round into their skulls (Mind you, I usually fire the entire clip at the enemy because before that update, the Jackhammer actually sucked a bit.), and I drop them like a bad habit. The rate of fire is decent and while the power of each shot is lacking, I find the reload speed to be absolutely insane. Give it extended mags and you are good to go.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

HA Jackhammer is a really good shotgun. It kills almost as fast as the pumps and can do it to a much longer range. It's easily the most versatile gun and has a killer firing animation. No, it isn't the best gun at, say, a tower fight. But it is amazing for taking any time you're sure you're going to get some infantry combat without completely destroying your ability to fight outside of 15m.
        I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

I like it for the range. It's not something you want to charge into battle with from a distance, but it's great when you are medium to close range, and great for defensive positioning.

Plus for some reason I'm not that great with the guass saw.

Comment

Goodness, every time I look at the Jackhammer, I keep thinking 'Man, this thing would be more awesome if it were an automatic shotgun that held 20 rounds.' It looks just like the Automatic Shotgun from Metro 2033. http://metrovideogame.wikia.com/wiki...omatic_Shotgun Though, I doubt the developers would make such a weapon because of how overpowered it would be, even with damage, accuracy, and reload speed nerfs. Guess we won't get something that's on par with the Gatling gun or the Lasher.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

at close quarters though the jackhammer is unmerciful. vertical recoil on it is a lot easier to control than the gauss saw.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshui View Post
                at close quarters though the jackhammer is unmerciful. vertical recoil on it is a lot easier to control than the gauss saw.
                That vertical recoil on the Jackhammer was pretty bad though before the patch, I'm just going to say that. I still have to unload a clip on one guy just to make sure he's dead and not going to put half a clip into my face.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X