Mia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mia

Sorry for being MIA for a the past couple months. Training in New Mexico didn't really afford the time to get on much, and now I'm up in Wyoming, hopefully it'll slow down a bit.

Hope all is going well with the outfit, and look forward to killing some Vanu here soon.

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Re: Mia

This isn't my forum but, glad to see you on serj. Hope the AF is treating you well.
    doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Yea man its been good. Just inprocessing with the SQ right now, and should be flying within a couple weeks.

Comment

Glad that you'll be back soon, helping us to cull the ranks of those dirty, leotard-wearing, purple perverts!

sigpic

Comment

I've just been logging in each day, to get my 48 certs. I haven't played much in a couple weeks myself.

Comment

me neither, time hasn't been kind to me :p
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

yea took a break cause of time and then getting fed up with the overall development of the game. Was good to play a little today with Randy and other guys.

Comment

I'll throw in my same here, here. Maybe I'll get a chance this weekend to log on for a bit.

Comment

I was wondering where you went, Serj. Good to see you might come back.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X