Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Station Cash This Weekend (4/27-4/28)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Double Station Cash This Weekend (4/27-4/28)

Looks like you will need to purchase a card at a 7-Eleven store in the U.S. though (sorry AlucarX!).

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/i...3-4-28.120337/

Also, looks like it is 1500 SC for $15 with the 7-Eleven cards, instead of the 2000 you can get for $15 at Wal Mart. I have heard a lot of people buy those Wal Mart cards and hoard them until the next double/triple weekend, when they redeem them, cashing in $15 for essentially 4000 or 6000 SC which is like $40 or $60 worth (double / triple weekend, respectively). You need to buy the Wal Mart cards though whenever you see them, as they disappear when a double/triple weekend is upcoming.
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Re: Double Station Cash This Weekend (4/27-4/28)

Mine don't disappear during the triple SC weekends, I don't think. I'll have to check when I go back home this weekend. Though, I'd rather wait for the triple...

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X