Harasser Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Harasser Preview

If you want to try it out yourself, its live on the test server now!!!.

Re: Harasser Preview

I did, and while I like the harrasser as it is, I'm let down that other buggies did not make the cut. The way they talked it up on the forums was that they were bringing a four seater transport as well.

Honestly I'd like to see the deliver back in action.

Comment

Any thoughts on tactical applications?
      In game handle: Steel Scion
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steeler View Post
        Any thoughts on tactical applications?
        Some fast attack or re secure type infantry squads. Might also be good as anti armor with a dedicated Anti Armor weapons and a heavy in the rumble seat.

Comment

Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
          Some fast attack or re secure type infantry squads. Might also be good as anti armor with a dedicated Anti Armor weapons and a heavy in the rumble seat.
          I haven't tried it but I heard you can fit a MAX in the rumble seat. With an AA max you could have very fast AA cover.

Comment

I'd still like to try putting tank mines or C4 out the back while driving around an enemy tank or Sundy.

Comment

TOW launcher for the gunner would be cool :)
              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

This is like the dune buggy's from BF2/PR. I see these replacing the huge ATV rushes, since for a full squad, you'd only need ~4 to transport, which is a lot more manageable than ~6-7ATVs, and probably a lot more sturdier than ATVs.

I want a version of these for Air Transport.. imagine 2-3 of these flying in and dropping off a squad ala Vietnam Air Assaults.

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

PLaying around in test, they might be absolute monsters. Last I checked (when they first appeared on test) they slot all the same secondaries as tanks and have almost as much health as Lightnings. They act as armor, too, so aren't damaged by small arms fire. Whether the use of faction-specific secondaries remains in for release, I am unclear. Wiki says that they will not have all of the secondaries, but it does, interestingly, say that it'll have the shield diffuser upgrade line that Sunderers do.

In case anyone was paying attention, that means TR might have a stealthed, rapid-moving, rumble-seated Vulcan carrying murderwagon for melting armor from behind. (TR's new AV MAX arms also have the highest damage potential of the new arms, with the lowest range, which is pretty much perfect for being dropped off by Harassers)
                  I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

It is not a bad vehicle that offers some more options for implementation of tactics. Hopefully it will reduce the littering of Flashs all over the place as is happening now. This can devalue the lightning a bit, but we shall see how this will play out. If for nothing else, it will have a newness that people will check out.

My only request would be not to even consider adding a stealth option like the flash. I am soooo tired of all the flashes and their furies that are immune to thermal. That has to be one of the biggest game killers in the last couple months IMHO.
                    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Dam fine vehicle :) This is the first time I spent all my certs like a kid in a candy store. I spent about 1200 certs on that dam thing yesterday and had a freaking blast :) I love the speed and the chase with this thing. Once I learn how to drive it the name will ring true :)

Oh it is a Sunderer seek and destroy machine :)

FUN FUN

Comment

I agree spar. Bought the Bundle for it too just to have the Fury and the Halberd. Going to boost it for Anti Tank operations and infantry approach support. Have the Walker 30 and a AA max in the back and instant Mobile AA battery. The possibilities with this are huge. Saturday, I am planning on setting up a squad with 4 of these, and see how effectively we can coordinate. Using 4 x M-113 tactics.
                        sigpic

Comment

cool mines not that beefy but it will kill some armor :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Can't wait to jump in the flatbed with my dual Falcon MAX.
                            In game handle: Steel Scion
                            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...