GU08 today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] GU08 today

For those that played 2142, looks like the doom buggy is making a comeback.

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/i.../#post-1661848

Re: GU08 today

Good news "some" of the Harasser weapons are only 250 certs to unlock!

Comment

Might be the perfect PL or SL HQ on 4 wheels :) Looks like this thing is superfast.

FUN FUN

Comment

Was watching the Harasser videos and dreamed how cool it would be if a Galaxy configuration you could choose was 6 people and 2 Harassers. Drop the Galaxy behind a hill outside the objective and have a fast assault squad.

You want me to pick up some Lumifiber for mine Randy? ;-)

Comment

It will happen Digital.

Comment

Nerfed the Air Hammer ;(. Nerfed the Ranger, Nerfed the Falcon.: Kinda PO'd. Harraser will be cool though!

Everything is a system, Break it down.

Comment

LMG's got an interesting "rebalance". As an Armor/Tank Whore I'm interested in the new AP resists. From what I've seen it still doesn't really make AP that amazing, considering you lose the splash dmg against Infantry (must 1 shot inf with AP) from HEAT which is more vital. 1-2 more shots is really not that vital if you're a good driver and Terrain Mask.

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

I'd argue its all about force comp. HEAT as a standard loadout is probably best but any large armor group should have Lightning AP skirmishers and the heavy hitting AP/ATGM brawlers. HE is more of an artillery suppression role imo and is the most niche.

Comment

And that requires heavy standardization among a group of people. You have to be thoroughly specialized down to individuals and what secondaries each tank is going to use to offset its "cons". While its feasible to create the "picture perfect" tank squad, its not realistic in its application. Your HE tanks get knocked out, so now you're relying on 1 shot kills to infantry with AP (which takes away from their dmg to opposite armor) or relying on shotgun/kobalt/basilisk secondaries. This is why from people I've talked with, HEAT is still the Go-To Option since its the median ground that provides a tanker with everything they need without being the extreme. 1-2 more rounds to kill an enemy tank is nothing again if you know how to maneuver correctly. Until they make it so grossly superior to the other option, I don't see a need to run anything else.

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

Originally posted by KnifeWise View Post
                    Nerfed the Air Hammer ;(. Nerfed the Ranger, Nerfed the Falcon.: Kinda PO'd. Harraser will be cool though!

Now why would they nerf the Ranger? It's still nowhere near the Walker in terms of AA ability.

Ugh, all I saw this game update was more nerfs to NC. I mean, thanks Radar, NC's going to be able to fight better when we're digging trenches with our face.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

I had massive connection issues yesterday since the patch. I kept getting kicked from the server, never had that happen before. :-(
                      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X