Loyal Soldier Bundle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Loyal Soldier Bundle

I just saw a notification and clicked accept, seems you get a cool camo and possible some SC and/or a one hour bonus. I am reading up on it now. Not sure who got it (everybody?) or why.

The main reason I wanted to post is to let people know, if you have alts, make sure to claim it on your main character, as it is character associated, not account associated.

More details to follow.
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Re: Loyal Soldier Bundle

It seems as if almost everyone received it. Did anyone NOT get it?

There are so few people that said they didn't get it, it is possible that they accidentally clicked NO on the notification (perhaps thinking it was a squad invite or somesuch).

Also, I think early reports of SC and boosts may be unfounded*. I think it's just the camos. Oh, and the title "Loyal Soldier" which you can prepend to your name (like "warden", "serviceman", etc.).

* seems that the SC happens when you have accounts on 2 or more SOE games.

** now reading these are the criteria: SOE Account (European and have a ProSieben account I don't think you can get it) + 100 hours played
    Last edited by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL; 05-03-2013, 02:27 PM. Reason: added ** bit
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Re: Loyal Soldier Bundle

https://www.planetside2.com/respawn

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X