Apology and a Warning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology and a Warning

So apparently I was hot-miced in outfit channel for a significant amount of time on cinco de mayo. I had recently downloaded the planetside 2 app and made it into the screen that allows you to access outfit communications. I remember closing the app down by pressing the home button on my phone after I signed off for the night. Indeed even though I had checked my phone several times text messaging and otherwise there was no indication that the app was still running much less that the app was broadcasting. Broadcasting normally requires you to hold down the mic button on the app. I proceeded to go to the bar to meet my girlfriend who was bartending cinco de mayo at a Mexican restaurant subjecting my entire outfit to about an hour of mexican dance music. Apparently as the phone was in my pocket the button was being pressed down despite the fact the phone was on home screen locked and otherwise not engaged in any type of app-like stuff. Therefore I would like to apologize to my Unit as a whole and ask that you please un-mute me in outfit channel :) Additionally I would warn anyone using the PS2 app to restart your phone any-time you actually want to close the app so as to actually prevent it from broadcasting.

This has been a public service announcement from KnifeWise.

Everything is a system, Break it down.

Re: Apology and a Warning

Nice first action as a new NCO. :icon_bigg

Android OS Protip: Pressing Back is akin to exiting, pressing Home is more akin to changing tabs / programs, and leaves the app running in the background. Although it still shouldn't have been hot micing.

But yes, everybody please un mute KnifeWise, as he does SL and PL quite a bit in game.
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Randy don't you mean "First and Last" as an NCO? :-)
      sigpic

Comment

lol, I wish I was there

Never Beat Ninja Gaiden

Comment

Ahh that explains it, lol. No worries man, we knew it was something crazy.

Comment

In reality of course it's all part of my secret plan to get mexican dance music to be our battle march.

Everything is a system, Break it down.

Comment

Originally posted by eD_ru$h View Post
              lol, I wish I was there
              I know man, I was there and found it hilarious. But a lot of people were getting upset. I had to explain to them that something must be wrong, KnifeWise would never do that intentionally.
              "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I left you on, but at a low volume so that I could privately rock out ;)

Comment

:) I bet a few of you were probably dancing in-game to the tunes being broadcasted.
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                  Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                  Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X