E-Male on the Day Shift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Male on the Day Shift

Just a quick shout out to other slackers such as myself who log on to PS2 during the day. I usually run solo during the day as I am busy with editing my book, answering student emails, and other mindless work. Please do not be offended if I ignore requests to squadup or otherwise am uncommunicative.

I am just mining certs (over 1500 saved up so far -- goal of 10,000 before I spend any more).

Ah, the life of a part-time professor and writer . . .

(Help help I'm being oppressed!)
    sigpic

Re: E-Male on the Day Shift

I think in a way that goes for everybody. Everyone logs in sometimes whithout being able or willing to enter a squad/platoon.

It is good that you raised this, let's extend the 'not being offended' part to everyone plz!

Comment

Yes, thanks for raising the point. I very often log on during the day from work and keep PS2 up in the background while I read the forums and/or do admin work. That's why I don't squad up some times. But if any of you newer guys have questions, problems registering, etc. that is usually a good time to catch me. That is the main reason I idle in game during those times in fact. Consider it my "office hours." ;)
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I thought 'cert mining' was a pastime..............if I might add it's a good time to get in some training too. So long as the focus isn't to cap bases. Mindkill and I were on today and did a lil training, while some Vanu (guy/girl...hard to tell them apart nowadays) was trolling kills. Added up to some certs as well.

I thought once you got up to 5,000 certs they kicked you off the server for loitering...............lol.

Comment

Yeah I'm on a crap PC on Monday ,Wensday and Friday afternoons. Can't use mic and lag pretty bad so that's why I can't squad up. My days are Tue. Thur. and weekends to play hardcore.

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
            (Help help I'm being oppressed!)
            straight from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" hahahahahha
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse