An unfortunate absence :/

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An unfortunate absence :/

Well folks of TG, next sunday i leave for a field exercise and i wont be back for roughly a month, I don't know if you kick for inactivity, but i just wanted to let ya'll officers and NCO's know why i wont be on.

Re: An unfortunate absence :/

No Worries M8. See ya when you get back. And no we don't kick for inactivity. If we did half the Game officers would be gone :-)
    sigpic

Comment

I'll tag on here to say that I'm off to Kuwait until next February. I had a great time in PS2 with you all and hopefully we'll still have a presence in the game when I get back. If not then I'll see you in TG's next tactical conquest. Take care!

"Oratio Ultima Regem -- The Last Argument of Kings"

Comment

See ya Doc! Your a good TG member and hope to see you back soon on the battlefield.

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
        ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

Thanks Pen, and to the rest of TG, I'll miss ya'll and i guess i really dont have much to complain about since when i get back, I'll have almost 900 certs waiting for me and I won't have played for 35 days lol. But regardless, I'll await the day I return to TG and continue the NC conquest!

Comment

You will be missed.

It is a great honour to play along side those who step up in real life.

Be well!
            sigpic

Comment

Be well Doc. I'll have a pack of C-4 waiting for you when you get back, I still owe you for sticking it to my back the other day :P

Comment

Bye Doc and Eviltodd, you will be missed! Thank you for your service to our country.
                |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X