Buzz Lightyear is making up stories again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Lightyear is making up stories again

In the course of doing some videos on YouTube, ghostshooter and I recently came across something interesting.

In this video, BuzzCutPsycho claims that the NC ran away, in fact it was FNF where we were doing combined ops with NCC. We not only ran Buzz & Co. off of the continent, but after that turned our attention to VS and eliminated any significant enemy resistance before deciding to move continent for some reason.

Here is Buzz's video where he says we ran away:

And here is a link to the AAR I wrote, which tells what really happened: 04/05/2013 Randy as CC @FNF "We Get By With A Little Help From Our Friends" (NCC). Many of you were there and remember the events of that night, it was the first time we really did a big combined NCC op and several people told me it was one of the best nights they had had in game to date.

Anyway, ghostshooter made a comment there, which I replied to with the following comment:

I was there too. Actually, NC didn't run away at all. In fact we won that battle, and the next, and the next, until Buzz left the continent. Luckily in this particular instance, someone at TG actually made an AAR about it: (apparently can't post URLs on YouTube, but you can find it by searching for the thread title "04/05/2013 Randy as CC @FNF "We Get By With A Little Help From Our Friends" (NCC)"
    I would ask anyone who has a YouTube account to please upvote that comment, hopefully enough people will upvote it and it will rise to the top. I may make a post about this in the NCC forums as well.
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Re: Buzz Lightyear is making up stories again

that dude is silly, he was on yesterday trying to go against us but like always he failed to do anything.

Comment

A word of warning. Don't get in a pissing contest with an Outfit run by a crazy dude. It could make the game very unenjoyable for all the TG players if we are targeted all the time by TE.

No amount of reasoning or quiet conversation is every going to win an argument or change this guys point of view.

My advise is to no get into an argument with him. It will come to no good!!!

Todd
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah those TE people and Buzz-y take things too personally. He loves getting into flame wars with people who criticize him or his outfit. Lately though I think TE is less of a scale tipper as they used to be.

Comment

Yes, avoid direct discussion with BCP or his outfit. They have been known to go on TK revenge kills against outfits.

Best to just beat his bullying butt off the map.

It is enough to know we do not post fantasy claims in AARs or videos!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddshooter View Post
            A word of warning. Don't get in a pissing contest with an Outfit run by a crazy dude. It could make the game very unenjoyable for all the TG players if we are targeted all the time by TE.

No amount of reasoning or quiet conversation is every going to win an argument or change this guys point of view.

My advise is to no get into an argument with him. It will come to no good!!!

Todd
            What he said. Be the bigger man.

If you're going to get in a ____-slinging contest, the person with the most ____ is going to win, and you all know that this player is full of ____.

It's like a little kid cussing to get attention. Don't give it any mind, that's just what they want.
            Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

I think Buzz lost a lot of his popularity when he lost his crap the first time and got banned. People exposed him for the scumbag that he was and he'll never get certain things back. Although, there was one time when him and his buddies happened to assault Rashnu, and well, he jumped right into my Hacksaw MAX as a light assault. Gave him both barrels. :D

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Honestly, Buzz and TE make Mattherson one of the best servers to play on, because we have our own villain. Shooting him feels better than anything, and getting shot by him gives me something to shake my fist at.
                In game handle: Steel Scion
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steeler View Post
                  Honestly, Buzz and TE make Mattherson one of the best servers to play on, because we have our own villain. Shooting him feels better than anything, and getting shot by him gives me something to shake my fist at.
                  This. We have an awesome foe in CircumcisedPsycho. I enjoy watching the video, seeing his silly crap, and chuckling 'cause we beat them. So thanks for posting that.

That is great.

But at no point should one ever engage with a troll. You cannot defeat them, you can only feed them.

Comment

Personally I watched most of the video and saw nothing to complain about. BCP is BCP and his personality and yelling can get tiresome but that apparently works for his outfit. Their attack on that point was top notch (and man I want some of that low recoil crap man!) and was 100% successful.

I see his complaint about the NC moving around his surperior force and just see it as a strategic failure on his part. You win the battle, with overwhelming numbers, but lose the war because of poor strategy. Like any good leader he has his spin factory and claims the NC 'ran' while the NC moved to isolate them.

The 'redeploy' aspect of this game really makes fronts hard to understand as you by pass whole logistical trains that are crucial in any real war. That way it looks like you guys 'won' the battle but in reality BCP ordered a retreat because its easier to organize at main than to move an entire platoon from one small base with a couple roads.

Comment

What amazes me most is how many people hang their egos on a PS2 hook.

Comment

Originally posted by Steeler View Post
                        Oh yeah. There are a few other TR and VS outfits I can point to as threats on the battleground and worthy of respect, but TE's presence on the battlefield is iconic, overwhelming, and just INTERESTING to engage with. When we engage with TE, we're either defeated by the overwhelming numbers of the evil empire, or we pull off a glorious upset as the underdogs drive the hated enemy away! Seems like a good deal to me. ^_^

Comment

HEHE BuzzCut has always been a loudmouth and twisted facts to fit his narrative. He acted the same way in PS1 and said the same crap. He's not worth your time Randy, just record when you know he's around and then put a video response up that shows him up. I've seen it done and he takes the videos down as soon as someone calls him on his BS and can show it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
                            I see his complaint about the NC moving around his surperior force and just see it as a strategic failure on his part. You win the battle, with overwhelming numbers, but lose the war because of poor strategy. Like any good leader he has his spin factory and claims the NC 'ran' while the NC moved to isolate them.

... That way it looks like you guys 'won' the battle but in reality BCP ordered a retreat because its easier to organize at main than to move an entire platoon from one small base with a couple roads.
                            Actually TE abuses those mechanics like no other. He always has a huge group in a tiny ball. This way they almost never lose the fight, but they nearly always lose the map. I don't see any strategy there. But I'm sure they get the feeling of being better as they are always fighting smaller forces.

In my experience if you beat the Buzzcut blob ONE time... they quit. So well... who is running away from a good fight then :D. His mistake is confusing an easy win bc of superior numbers with skill or organisation.

Comment

Ya, Buzzcut is whiny and tries to exploit anything he can in the game. Last few times he and I have gone head to head in a bio fight... he kept trying to throw the emp grenade and lag warp into the room above SCU gen with a jet pack. Sent him 6ft under 4-5 times in a row and called him out on it. The ensuing nerd rage from him was delicious.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X