Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Dust in the Wind

Howdy Howdy folks,

Well I know this is a wee bit late news n' all, but I was bout to go to sleep and I thought that it would be fun to go around each continent with a 6 man squad of infiltrators. So if by chance anyone see's this by tomorrow morning, well I will be starting Operation Dust in the Wind tomorrow around 9 or 10 am EST, and depending on how that goes, I may get more Ghost Squads together. If all goes well, then I will have the Squad up for a while and ya'll can have a go at it. I'll be thinking of tactics and what not, and when we get together tomorrow, we can collaborate and decide what tactics are best.

Also you don't have to have a cert'ed out infil or be special forces certified lol or even a good sniper, just post here if you're interested and we will see where it goes. (we will work the kinks out as we see em and help each other improve and still have fun.) And ofcourse TG rules still apply.
    Last edited by DocFinley; 06-21-2013, 11:29 PM. Reason: Added Info

Re: Operation Dust in the Wind

9 or 10 EST puts me at 6 or 7 PST, since I'm working a night shift now as I write this and won't get home until 8 am PST, I'm afraid that unless your on around 1600 EST at which time I'm up at 1300 PST then I'll miss this opportunity. But it sounds like fun and you know that if I could be there I would.

If your on later in the evening and want to do the same thing then let me know.

Comment

I'd be down for this some time.

Comment

I'd be down. Would like some small scale ops to add some diversity. . .

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X