X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Operation Hot Drop

Operation: Hot Drop

Read the entire post before replying.

A multiply squad event, Tactical Gamer will take to the skies and push the NC to victory. This event will focus primarily on Galaxy borne infantry operations, utilizing multiply squads in a platoon formation .

This event is open to ALL players. Supporting Members will get preference.

Players will be required for TeamSpeak roll call and initial briefing at 2pm sharp. Please be on time if at all possible. We will use In-game Voip as the primary form of communication.

What not to post:
    "Do I have to sign up?" -- Yes you do!
    "It's not fair! I keep getting pushed out by Supporting Members!" -- Become One!
    "Can you change the date?" -- No, the date is confirmed.
    "Can I come late?" -- Yes, but your position in the platoon may not be assured.

2:00:00 p.m. Saturday July 13, 2013 in US/Central
    7:00:00 p.m. Saturday July 13, 2013 in GMT
    Daylight Saving Time is in effect on this date/time in US/Central
    Daylight Saving Time is not in effect on this date/time in GMT

Specialty Roles will be determined based information supplied in sign-up posts. All players are strongly encouraged to step forward as leaders.

Roles Needed;
    3 x Infantry Sl
    1 x CAS SL
    3 x Dedicated Galaxy Pilots
    3 x Dedicated Infiltrators
    10 x CAS Squad Members
    33 X Infantry Squad Members

Please use the following template in your post for signing up. You must provide all relevant information. Please only choose from the above roles, I don't care if you want to be a medic, Heavy Assualt ect. These roles will be picked by your squad leaders as needed.

In Game Name (Please use the exact name for the server/faction we are playing):
    In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none):
    Roles Desired, at least three in descending order please:
    Additional Information:

When signing up make sure to add which position you'd like to play.

Be sure to sign up early! Signing up is mandatory.
    THIS THREAD IS FOR SIGN UPS ONLY - NO DISCUSSION

Supporting Members get first precedence in the order that they sign up, then Non-Supporting Members afterwards. Your Supporting Member status at the time of sign up determines which list you will be on. Once you post, you cannot become a Supporting Member later to work your way up the list.

Re: Operation Hot Drop

In Game Name : RAGE3
    In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none):88th
    Roles Desired, at least three in descending order please:Infil/sniper, infil/sniper, infil/sniper (or you can use HA then MAX if you wish)
    Additional Information: I have to work the evening of the event, so my participation will only be for a 3-4 hours, As far as assets.......what do you want and what flavor, I can get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rageq3a View Post
      In Game Name : RAGE3
      Roles Desired, at least three in descending order please:Infil/sniper, infil/sniper, infil/sniper (or you can use HA then MAX if you wish)
      Additional Information: I have to work the evening of the event, so my participation will only be for a 3-4 hours, As far as assets.......what do you want and what flavor, I can get it.
      These usually don't last more than 4 hours.

Comment

In Game Name: FunsizeEvil
        In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none): TG Irregulars
        Roles Desired, at least three in descending order please: Dedicated Gal Pilot, CAS squad member,Infantry
        Additional Information: Im already pimping my Gal for the event :)
        sigpic

Comment

In Game Name : TG88thDrona
          Roles Desired, at least three in descending order please: Infil / Gal pilot / Infantry.
          Additional Information: Thanks for organizing John!

Comment

In Game Name: TG88thMindkill
            In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none): 88th
            Roles Desired, at least three in descending order please: Gal pilot / CAS Squad Member / Infantry
            Additional Information:

sigpic

Comment

In Game Name: phaelah
              In-House Division Unaffiliated
              Roles Desired, Squad Lead Infantry, Support Grunt 1, Support Grunt 2

Never Beat Ninja Gaiden

Comment

Unfortunately I wont be able to attend the event but I hope it is a great one for all who are.
                sigpic

Comment

In Game Name: TGRandyShughartClwFL
                  In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none): Unaffiliated
                  Roles Desired, at least three in descending order please: Gal Pilot, Gal Pilot, Gal Pilot
                  Additional Information:

What?! Airborne infantry operations you say?! Now you are talkin' my language. :) I'm there.

I am the best Gal pilot in the Outfit, and I'm pretty sure I have the most certed Gal as well (about 15k certs into it last time I checked). I can pull the Spruce Goose every 6 and a half minutes, and put all 10 rounds through the #4 mortar before having to reload. She's set up as a CAS battle Gal, with max flak armor, max fire suppression, max chassis upgrades, you wouldn't believe the things I can do with my particular Auraxian Skywhale. She will even fly on her own to my location when I whistle for her.

I claim IronMan for mah gunner. Not sure if CAS after the drop is part of your plan or not, but if so we are capable of committing war crimes against infantry on the ground, from very low altitude orbit. Kind of like an AC-130. :icon_bigg

I have a lot of experience with airborne infantry ops, CAS, and air squads in general, but I don't know what you have in mind and I don't want to cramp your style as this is your op. So I will PM you to discuss further details.

But really looking forward to this though. :)
                  "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

In Game Name: Shoomfie
                    In-House Division:[ArmA] Irregulars
                    Roles Desired: Infiltrator, Infantry, Meat shield
                    Additional Information: I'm still very new to PS2... and I still can't throw grenades right.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
                    "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

In Game Name: Mistercris
                      Roles Desired, at least three in descending order please: Gal Pilot, Recon/Radar, Jack of All trades
                      Additional Information: Can be linked the NCC communications and be foward reconnaissance. Also have AWAC Reaver ready

Comment

I'm there, pending work schedules.

In Game Name: QuantumQrack
                        Roles Desired, at least three in descending order please: Squad Leader Only, Squad Leader, Squad Leader.
                        Additional Information: Hardcore squad leading, If I'm squad leader, please be prepared for some serious gaming. Prefer TG only outfit members. Expect Platoon Leader not to throw us into losing situations. Prefer infantry/Max. Players who don't cover their squad mates back need not apply.

Comment

In Game Name (Please use the exact name for the server/faction we are playing): toujoursRUGBYTR
                          Roles Desired, at least three in descending order please:Whatever the team needs
                          Additional Information:I just wanna play with yall lol

Comment

In Game Name: CoiledTortoise
                            Roles Desired, at least three in descending order please:Infantry Squad Member, CAS Squad Members, Infantry Sl

Comment

In Game Name: DocFinley
                              Roles Desired, at least three in descending order please: CQC Infil, Sniper Infil, Medic
                              Additional Information: I wanna make the enemy go BOOM! sneaky-ly of course.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X