Fireworks in PS2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fireworks in PS2

Last night these fireworks were exploding over contested flag areas. Is this a new feature or a infantry kit?

View at 1080p for best visual experience!
    sigpic

Re: Fireworks in PS2

[QUOTE=E-Male;1791752]Last night these fireworks were exploding over contested flag areas. Is this a new feature or a infantry kit?

Its a new event pistol slot item. For each faction and the ns version came out last night

Comment

Ahh, I see now. Two choices: blue flares or all colours.

Nice, but they really messed up the physics of the fireworks and failed to randomize the flare patterns. I hate design that draws attention to its artifice.
      sigpic

Comment

I hope they redesign them to be only in the warpgate :) was cool for the first 2 and a half minutes :)

FUN FUN

Comment

When I first read about it before going into game, I was hoping it was a real flare gun. The kind that you shoot in the air that illuminates your enemy/ location below the flare for a few minutes. I think it's called, in part, night to day or daylight or something like that. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Emale, it will only be available to purchase from now through the weekend. After that, it won't be possible to buy. Until they reopen it for another holiday-- Jan. 1st maybe? But anyone that buys it will have it forever. I'm guessing the vast majority of the people you see using it are doing it on trial.

Btw, it does 375 damage. I finished off a VS sniper yesterday by shooting him in the crotch with fireworks. lol.

Comment

Personally I find it very obnoxious, it doesn't lend anything to gameplay and when over used (like pretty much all day yesterday) increases the lag.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDudeBT View Post
              When I first read about it before going into game, I was hoping it was a real flare gun. The kind that you shoot in the air that illuminates your enemy/ location below the flare for a few minutes. I think it's called, in part, night to day or daylight or something like that. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
              Parachute flares are probably what you're thinking of.
              |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
              Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Happy 4th of July! ;)
                |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

As an official 'Son of a Revolutionary" Vet and a 'Son of a Civil War' Vet my family has been around the states a long time and fought in every war. Happy birthday USA, and long may she stand.

Comment

Looks like those would be good to attract air (friendly and enemy) attention. I really hope they come up with a better means of calling down CAS.

Comment

Bought the obnoxious little flare gun -- I love it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Did they stop the sale of it? I think I would like one, but I still cannot log into the game because of a technical issue.

Comment

Originally posted by shatteredhourglass View Post
                          Did they stop the sale of it? I think I would like one, but I still cannot log into the game because of a technical issue.
                          Yeah, it was only available to buy over the weekend. Anyone who bought it has it for life, and can use it whenever they like, but if you didn't buy it then you'll probably have to wait until next July.
                          |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                          Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X