Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update!

Hello,

For those that care I've been moving so that is why I have been MIA. I have made it home and I'm house and job hunting now. I put my rig in storage today and that was kinda of a bummer but I'm downloading the update for ps2 on my laptop. Hope to see everyone in game soon.

Ironman

Re: Update!

Guess I'll post here, well folks not to take any thunder from Ironman, I just wish to say I've missed ya'll while taking my break from PS2, but with a deployment looming down on me, I shall be playing more. I'm not sure if I will be deploying or not which cant be good with it only a month away, but regardless, if I do or not, you can expect to see me out on the field in a few days beside my TG brothers and sisters, rocking my medic applicator like there is no tomorrow because I'm Doc and thats what i do lol.

Just remember folks of TG!!!!!! Lets make things go BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yea!! Welcome back Ironman and Doc, see you on the battlefield soon.

And just a heads up, I think I just passed you on the outfit leaderboards Ironman :D, get yo' game on.

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
      ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

Last edited by Toddshooter; 08-13-2013, 11:44 AM. Reason: stupidity
        sigpic

Comment

I wont be on my normal hours anymore. I got a new job with different work hours. 1pm to 10pm eastern time =(

Comment

Well looks like I got some work todo then Pennyman. Hopefully I'll get some play time tonight.

Comment

I've been wondering where you two have been. Even though I was taking a bit of a break myself, I've been playing a bit more lately.

WHERE IS MAH #1 #4 GUNNAH?! :)

@Todd,

Don't be so hard on yourself. Some stupidity every once in a while is fun. :)
              "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

@ghostshooter I'm on the west coast........your 10pm is my 7pm, so get your game on brother and meet me on the battlefield.

@Doc, you get a months notice??????? damn son when I was in I was lucky if I knew 24 hours in advance, but in all seriousness good luck my brother in arms, remember we're here and I swear I'll remember you are there.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X