Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Bringing back Friday Night Fights

Front Page Friday

In Honour of Planetside 2 making the front page of |TG|...Thanks Drona!! I am volunteering to lead this weeks Friday Night Fights.

I am all about fast paced tactical goodness so please join me in forming up a couple of Platoons and kicking some ass. I would like to have lots of TG regulars as squad leaders so our night can be stress free.
    Please sign up as soon as possible and spread the word so we get a great turnout.

Todd

Start time: 7:30PM EST

In Game Name (Please use the exact name for the server/faction we are playing):
    In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none):
    Roles Desired, at least three in descending order please:
    Additional Information:
    Last edited by Toddshooter; 08-19-2013, 04:55 PM. Reason: added start time
    sigpic

Re: Bringing back Friday Night Fights

In-Game Name: StraitRaider
    In-House Affiliation: None
    Roles Desired: Armor/Harasser Driver, Infanteer, Armor/Harass/INF SL
    Additional Information:

Are you thinking of integrating with the NCC for this OP?

A start time for the op would be good once you know when you'll be available!
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Yes I will be in NCC comms. Depending on what they are up too I'll decide if it will be fun for us to participate or not. (Maybe put it up for a vote.) Sometimes as a small Outfit we get sidelined and deployed as a second thought. I don't want this happening to us on our big ops night.
      sigpic

Comment

Yes yes yes! FNF has been neglected for far to long, thanks for stepping up Todd.

In-Game name: penandpennyman
        In-house affiliation: None
        Roles desired: Harrasser gunner/driver, trusty medic, reaver flying and/or SL (PL if some one is really needed)
        Additional information: May not be able to come, will send PM in advance if I cannot participate.

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
        ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

In Game Name: Assault9
          In-House Division: None
          Roles Desired: Heavy Assault, Combat Medic, Engineer, Dual Burster/Raven/Falcon MAX, Harasser Driver/Gunner, Ammo/Repair Sunderer
          Additional Information: Can SL if need be although you may regret it :D

Comment

In-Game Name: Ghostshooter101
            Roles Desired: VANGUARD! anything related to me being able to pull out my Vanguard =), I fly reavers while I wait for my vanguard to cool down
            Additional Information: I have a new job with new work hours. 1pm to 10pm meaning I wont be getting home until 11pm eastern time =( so ill be late to the show

Comment

In Game Name (Please use the exact name for the server/faction we are playing): sickboss13
              In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none): none
              Roles Desired, at least three in descending order please: infiltrator pilot heavy
              Additional Information: I might get tired and KO

Comment

In-Game Name: Starstriker
                Roles Desired: SL (Infantry, armour, or air), PL (backup, second platoon if we get that big), Air Squad pilot, Infantry
                Additional Info:

Comment

TG88thMindkill
                  88th Combat Applications Group
                  Infantry, Gal/Lib pilot, Bus driver.. whatever my team needs.
                  I sometimes shoot myself to see if I'm still alive.

p.s. "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Toddshooter again."

sigpic

Comment

Mediator1
                    88th (Yes I'm in the same squad as Mindkill but don't hold that against me)
                    Roles Desired: I'm really new to the game and still trying to get used to everything but I'll play whatever!
                    Additional Info: I'll shoot Mindkill a few times so it can feel like the old days ;-)
                    "The mind stretched to a new concept can never return to it's orginal dimension."
                    "What the mind can conceive and believe..... it can achieve."

The Mediator

Comment

I dont want to say im there too soon since my friday are always random but friday at around3:30 pm est i will be confirming my presence if i will be there in time or late.

In Game Name :HannibalKing
                      In-House Division: None
                      Roles Desired, at least three in descending order please: SL of infantry.(ONLY if im there in time i dont want to hold you up)/Gal pilot or bus driver(same category to me lol)/gruntinfantry.

Additional Information: my ingame name can have one or more 7 at the end i just dont remember.
                      And dont forget my friendly french-canada accent that sound like GSP LOL!

Comment

If the SLs are Myself, Todd, StarStriker, and Hannibal, we're re-naming this Friday Op "Canada Night". ;)
                        Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

In Game Name: MrJengles
                          In-House Division: Irregular
                          Roles Desired: SL for Air/Infantry; SM for Air/Infantry/Armor
                          Additional Information: I don't mind if we have enough SLs already

|TG-Irr| MrJengles - You know you want to say it out loud.

Comment

If we get enough SLs we might be able to run a second platoon and dust off the TeamSpeak comms. :)

Comment

It would be ideal if we could decide in this thread before Friday who is going to squad lead. Then we could do some prior planning as too what each squad could start off doing.Anything to save time starting up will go a long way to keeping the troops happy. I know I am not the only one that dosen't like too much time wasted in the warpgate getting started. Lets roll out of the warpgate ready to kick ass and take names.

Ideally i would like:

2- Armour/AA squads...One focusing on AA in the begining.
                              1- Squad infiltrators /recon/ early insertion force.
                              2- Infantry squads per Platoon.
                              2- Air Squad/ for transport and death dealing.
                              1- Squad Harrassers.

I know I know I'm over the limit for 2 Platoons.....Sooo we will need three Platoons :-)
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X