Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have BF3, sorry PS2

I have acquired bf3. PS2 gameplay may be... substantially less :P

I got bf3 along with many other games through the humble bundle. It's a great website in which you donate to a charity (cancer society, Red Cross etc...) and they work through steam and origin to give you video games (amazing!) 8 days left on this "deal". It comes with SC3, Medal of Honor, Crysis 2, BF3, Burnout Paradise, Mirror's edge, and Dead Space 1 & 3.
    https://www.humblebundle.com/

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
    ― George Orwell, "1984"

Re: I have BF3, sorry PS2

it is an amazing deal! the biggest humble-bundle sold yet!

you will soon come back to ps2 dont worry, the graphics will wear off soon enough XD
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by penandpencilman View Post
      Nevermind.
      Last edited by Harlequin; 08-20-2013, 04:20 PM. Reason: Definition #1 not #2. The word floor may offend someone.

Comment

You'll be back. ;)
        Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

We will miss you!

You will be back . . .
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by penandpencilman View Post

I got bf3 along with many other games through the humble bundle. It's a great website in which you donate to a charity (cancer society, Red Cross etc...) and they work through steam and origin to give you video games (amazing!) 8 days left on this "deal". It comes with SC3, Medal of Honor, Crysis 2, BF3, Burnout Paradise, Mirror's edge, and Dead Space 1 & 3.
            https://www.humblebundle.com/
            You can also purchase the humble bundle with bitcoins, if you happen to have any. :-) :-) :-)

Don't stay away from us too long Pen!

Comment

Too many things, minor and major, bothered me about BF3. SOE payed much more attention to what players actually wanted while making their game, and have continued to do so with patches. And it's F2P.

Once the newness wears off, I too predict you'll be back. Besides, BF3 dogfights deteriorate into who circles faster, while PS2's are much more interesting.

|TG-Irr| MrJengles - You know you want to say it out loud.

Comment

I've voiced my opinions on the BF franchise here before. I hold a great amount of respect for the BF franchise as it is the series that got me into gaming on this scale and with attention to tactics and strategy; and the combination of BF1942, BF Vietnam, BF2, and BF2142 (as well as the plethora of mods; Forgotten Hope, Desert Combat, First Strike (Star Wars), and Project Reality) have seen a great number of hours from me (and PR stands gain at least a few more with this latest update).

Of late though, beginning with the Bad Company off shoots and ending with BF3, Dice/EA has quickly been showing it no longer holds the same allure. I might get BF4 I am still passing BF3, but PlanetSide2, in conjunction with its huge potential lifespan, I feel will keep my virtual avatar occupied for many more years.

Comment

During a 500 Gig clean-up of my hard drives I just deleted BF2, BF3, BC2, ArmaII, some tank game, Mass Effect, and that underwater MS game.
                  sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X