Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Friday Night Fight 27/09/2013

Friday Night Fights -- Boots on the Ground

Event Time: Friday, September 27, 8:00 PM EDT (GMT -4) tacticalgamer.com time!

Organizational Strategy

We will participate in the NCC Operations and available alerts so as to ensure sufficient enemy forces to challenge us.

I'll ask Randy to liaise with NCC, if he is available this evening.

I will be in-game no later than 7:45 PM EDT. At 8:00 we will convene at our Warpgate for a brief briefing and then role out as one (continent to be selected according to any ongoing Alert at the time).

My goal will be to use the NCC for intel on available fronts and engage the enemy as a cohesive force. I intend to initially use the platoon as a dedicated Infantry unit with Sunderer(s) support to both test and drill our capability as a cohesive ground force. Once again I will be attempting to bring all squads into interlocking fire positions following the principles of cohesion within squads and spacial separation between squads -- close enough to provide overwatch and coordinated fire, separate enough to maximize territorial control.

At no time will I say "sorry".

Start time: 8:00 PM EDT (GMT -5) / 9:00 PM EST

In Game Name (Please use the exact name for the server/faction we are playing):
    Roles Desired, at least three in descending order please:
    Favorite Sci-Fi Movie Villian:
    Additional Information:
    sigpic

Re: Friday Night Fight 27/09/2013

QuantumQrack
    1. MAX
    2. Armor
    3. Medic
    Favorite Sci-Fi Movie Villian: James Moriarty
    Additional Information:

Comment

In Game Name : Hannibalking7
      1. Bus Driver (the command sundy driver OR driver for a squad is not a problem to me but i know you love that when i drive you around :P)
      2.engi
      3.medic
      4.gal driver
      5. IF need since it's organise kinda late i could be use as a SL but only if need(i already explain to e-male why)
      Additional Information: Will try to old later then what im use to this time im up till 4 this morning with only 5 hour of sleep so cannot promise anything

Comment

In Game Name (Please use the exact name for the server/faction we are playing): TGRandyShughartClwFL
        1.grunt (infantryman / generalist), when needed doing spec ops, solo killing enemy Sunderers (my specialty)
        2.dedicated Gal pilot*
        3.squad leader (CAS, transport, logistics, or infantry)

* I realize you are planning primarily ground based infantry ops, however if the terrain calls for it (SE Indar for instance) I can be on station to ferry squads to high ground

Favorite Sci-Fi Movie Villian: Darth Vader, natch

Additional Information:

I will be happy to be your NCC radioman. I am not sure whether your schedule allows or not E-Male, but there is usually a planning session in NCC some time between 7 and 8 PM. So, f you would like to participate in that (and/or put in your .02 on as to where we might be operating, or, just listen in) you are more than welcome to. If you are unable, I plan on being in there (assuming I get back from the gym in time) and will be happy to brief you (and the platoon?) upon event kick off.

If participation rises to the level that it becomes necessary, I would be happy to lead 2d platoon as well.
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

i will maybe be late.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse