Cannot access account or log on; I smell fish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot access account or log on; I smell fish

Started ps2 up this morning and cannot play; press play button and get: "there was an error is processing your request, please try again later". After this error showed up multiple times I tryed to log in through the website. However, upon putting in correct username and password I get another error saying I have the wrong username and/or password. I am not forgetting my password or username as I log in almost daily and do not suffer from amnesia.

It does not end here, I request a new password and get another error code when I put in my email! Same when I try to change my username. I tried to contact customer service but was unable because you need to log in before you can do so. I even tried to create an alternate account so I could chat with a SOE representative but the website is unresponsive. I checked the forums and could find one other person experiencing the error code I get when pressing play but at least he could sign into his account.

I do not believe I am being suspended as I have not received an email from SOE yet; not that there is any reason for me to be banned.

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
    ― George Orwell, "1984"

Re: Cannot access account or log on; I smell fish

Found this on PS2 Facebook page, seems many people experiencing the same problem: "We are currently aware of the issues with our login servers and are working hard to resolve them. Thank you for your patience. [Piestro]"

― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

My suggestion is to call them a lot of violent curse words in a random, childish manner as though you're a mere child who wants a cookie from his mum......

Comment

Originally posted by DocFinley View Post
        My suggestion is to call them a lot of violent curse words in a random, childish manner as though you're a mere child who wants a cookie from his mum......
        I see, note taken.

― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

Glad to see you've resolved the situation.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X