70 Levels with TG; Thanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70 Levels with TG; Thanks

Upon reaching level 70 as well as reaching 15,000 kills in Planetside 2 I would like to thank the individual members of Tactical Gamer for creating an impressive community. While activity may not be as substantial as it was in February when I joined, I can always look forward to the squads formed almost everynight.

E-male, Al, Randy, Phaelah, sickboss, Assault, Bolivian, Zepkron, Grizzlefist, Steelscion, SparHawk, Wyattmann, Mr. J, Undead, Finestyle, RAGE, Coiled Tortoise, JGhz, Dillwead, TG88thdrona, Garthra, and many others not listed; Thank you for leading, teaching, and giving me the opportunity to lead. Your dedication for creating a thriving community has payed off.

Special thanks to MrJengles for teaching me the Reaver, RAGE and Finestyle the Harasser, and Emale, Randy, Al, and Wyattman for helping with squad leading.

I plan on continuing to play as the pennyman; however, I am interested in the 2 other factions, you may start seeing a VS or TR at the end of my name on whilst staring at the death screen.

Link to ps2player profile: https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5...84903969/stats

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
    ― George Orwell, "1984"

Re: 70 Levels with TG; Thanks

Good News/Bad News

Good News: it that it has been a pleasure playing with you in NC, indeed I myself have a couple of alts on different servers just to 'walk on the wild side' a bit, and you'll see it really is easier to play the other factions.

Bad News: You see that 100,000 points from BR70 to BR71? It's 500,000 points from BR95 to BR96 and 1.5 mil from 99 to 100.........so you still have a a little way to go fighting for the NC.

Comment

Good to play with you too Penny! good to see someone like you in this community. I haven't been active, but I might be back for a little while. (college kinda restricts playing :p)

and if your facing a TG squad, I'm thinking it'll be you seeing the death screen :)
      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Nice work Penny. Glad to have you around. Pleasure dying alongside you! If you play TR or VS, I promise to only shoot you in the face.

Comment

Can't help but notice you didn't specify how many times you would. :P

Comment

While infiltrating the enemy ranks I expect you to grant us a good amount of intel on those factions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
              While infiltrating the enemy ranks I expect you to grant us a good amount of intel on those factions.
              While purposely missing us while firing to make it "look" like your shooting us....so we can blow the generator behind you ;)
              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

It was and will continue to be awesome playing with and against you, Pennyman.

We saw quite a few younger players join the TG PS2 outfit and you stand out among them as one who persevered, learned the "TG way", and went on to become a fine leader. Never let anyone tell you that gaming is waste of time (but get your homework done as well, young man!).

We are proud to have stood along side you as a band of brothers.
                sigpic

Comment

Penny you were one the guys that I first got to know in TG and was happy that I did. Your jokes and great ability to squad lead pushed me to squad leading as well. I am lucky to say that i got to know you and have really made me love TG as long as others. I hope we can see you reach level 100.
                  Questions about those who deserve it!
                  "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Comment

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
                    It was and will continue to be awesome playing with and against you, Pennyman.

We saw quite a few younger players join the TG PS2 outfit and you stand out among them as one who persevered, learned the "TG way", and went on to become a fine leader. Never let anyone tell you that gaming is waste of time (but get your homework done as well, young man!).

We are proud to have stood along side you as a band of brothers.
                    +1
                    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X