Friday Night Fights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Night Fights

FNF organisers have been busy with real-life the last few weeks, but we always manage to start something up. Not sure what everyone else is up to tonight, but I'm up for squad leading. I'm hoping NCC will have CML and a few other outfits operating tonight and we could support with airborne infantry. I have NCC comms details and can liaise. Not really up for platoon leading, but working together with other squad leaders to get things done.

I'd like to do it a little earlier than normal. 9PM EST is way too late for my Euro hours (1am). Anyone else around?

Re: Friday Night Fights

As always, I'm down for some FNF fun!

I'm no PL but, I may be interested in some SL'ing.. depending upon my intoxication level at the time. ;)

sigpic

Comment

I've been taking a PS2 break for a bit but I might have some time to jump tonight.
      Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

I'm down for some VS and Terran beating.

Comment

Count me in. I'm up for SLing or PLing as the situation demands. I'll probably be on around 5pm-6pm Mountain time.

Comment

depending on RL, I should be there sometime today
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Awesome, glad to hear that you guys are up for it. I'm hoping to get in game about 21:00 BST (British Summer Time) which is 16:00 EDT / 14:00 MDT / 13:00 PDT.

Comment

works for me!
                |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

My wagon ride for tonight was just cancelled so I should be able to make it too. Sweeeeeet!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for hosting Coiled, it was great fun :)
                    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Yes Thank you Coiled!!! Was fun to shot some baddies again.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for playing! It was fun for me and relatively stress free. Glad you guys had fun too. Thanks to Starstriker and DaddyOfThree for taking squad and platoon leads.

I was conscious of the fact that we spent slot of our time going back and forth in the areas around Tawrich, the scenery can get pretty boring there after a while, but we would have left a big void in the NC southern flank.

Comment

gotta do whatcha gotta do :)
                          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by CoiledTortoise View Post
                            ...snip...
                            I was conscious of the fact that we spent slot of our time going back and forth in the areas around Tawrich, the scenery can get pretty boring there after a while, but we would have left a big void in the NC southern flank.
                            No worries Coiled.. We were where we needed to be, to help our team.

I'm sure that if anyone had wanted a change of scenery, they could have dropped squad, put some posies in their hair, and traipsed through whatever scenery they so desired. ;)

sigpic

Comment

I got in late last night, but I think we learned something important: I do not under any circumstance belong in an air squad!
                              |TG-6th|Belhade
                              "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X