Our NCC Allies WMD Throwing a Party 11/22/13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Our NCC Allies WMD Throwing a Party 11/22/13

I have copied the following from NCC forums, I paste it here for the benefit of those who do not have access.

I plan on attending, schedule permitting. WMD are a pretty fun bunch of guys. I understand everyone does not share my proclivity for tasty, cold, delicious adult beverages, and that's OK. :)

NoJumpers
    Outfit Member [WMD]

I am pleased to announce that WMD will be hosting a special drunk ops for the entire NC in celebration of the one year anniversary of Planetside2. It will be held Friday November 22nd, and of course all sort of post-Thanksgiving revelers will also be more than welcome. It will officially start at 7PM, though for many it will be starting as soon as we wake up and/or get back from curb-stomping b*****s at Walmart. For those who cannot attend, we will be live streaming and documenting the festivities. So join in, have some beers, hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and regret nothing Saturday morning!
    Posted Oct 17, 13

-----

Admin
    Strove
    Outfit Representative [WILD]

WILD sounds interested. We actually run a quiet outfit only FBB night (fancy beverage brigade) the requirements being that your drink must be fancy but not necessarily alcoholic. Needless to say its cocktails all round and general drunken insanity every Saturday...
    In any case im sure most of WILD will jump at the chance. Expect to see 1/3 squads of us stumbling round auraxis with you.
    NCO of Deuces Wild [WILD]
    Temporary Admin in NCC

-----

NoJumpers
    Outfit Member [WMD]

Tell your boys to practice their singing
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Re: Our NCC Allies WMD Throwing a Party 11/22/13

I cannot attend :(. That is actually the day before I get married in Florida.

Comment

WAT!? Who gets married on a Saturday in the fall?!

A travesty, I say. You must be from "up north."
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

That's correct. I'm a northerner. Actually, last time I was in Florida, it was cooler than most of the US.

Comment

The joke actually has more to do with college football being a cultural difference North vs. South. More here (mostly, in fact, true, lol): http://www.joke-archives.com/outdoor...handsouth.html

I have declined attending friends' weddings because they were on the same day Florida was playing an important game (true story). lol

All joking aside, congratulations man! And I wish you all the best!

Will we be seeing less of you in game, starting in November? LOL!

Comment

Congrats JerJB!!

Comment

Thanks guys. I didn't mean to hijack the thread. Randy, most big colleges have a good football following, but I do agree, the university is pretty much a "North" college in that joke.

For playing less, we already live together (in SIN) so not much is going to change. She already knows that Friday nights are drinking video game night.

Comment

Just be sure and drink AFTER the game. We don't need any more drunken soldiers with loaded weapons running around :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X