Happy Birthday Planetside 2!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Planetside 2!

We'll be getting 2x exp from Wed 20th through until Sun 24th to celebrate the 1 year anniversary.

Happy Birthday Planetside 2!

BR 100 here I come!
    It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
    - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Re: Happy Birthday Planetside 2!

Sweet so if we have a 50% xp boost will that kick it up even more?

Comment

I believe in the past it was multiplicative, because the event 2x XP doubled the base XP award for all actions.

So a 100xp kill would get 200xp, and a 50% xp boost would get 300xp.

So yeah, I hope to throw on that 3-day boost we all got for testing PU1 on the test server and go throw myself into a biolab fight. :P
      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

I still have several xp boosts i haven't used because i never feel like "i'm gonna play a lot of planetside over the next 3 days"

Comment

Happy birthday PS2 and big thanks to all the TG folks that make this game so much fun to play.

Comment

Yeah, Happy Birthday Planetside 2!

I just hopped on tonight for the first time in a long time (and maybe the last time until exams are done with) and I was reminded why I like this game so much. Great battles, tough losses, sweet victories.

It's come a long way in one year, I can't wait to see what another year brings.
            Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Those performance improvements made a difference. Had a rather epic infantry advance towards Bridge-ward on Esamir in a massive battle and never chugged once.

Comment

Might be good to organise an event for this? A front page article, a platoon event for old and new players.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo View Post
                  Might be good to organise an event for this? A front page article, a platoon event for old and new players.
                  If were going to do that, we should hurry up. Our Friday Night Fights event usually sees the most players online for the week, also most of our NCC allies have ops on Friday Nights as well. Therefore NC usually kick butt in our server on Friday nights. Add the cert bonus to that, and I think you have a recipe for a good time.
                  "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I believe that we should also have ops every night. That way people are SURE that we'll be online and we will all have big battles together
                    Questions about those who deserve it!
                    "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Comment

An ops night every night might as well mean NEVER having an ops night. A consolidated ops night means people will all put a specific day aside per week to join us, instead of appearing scattershot across the week.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X