Who has a cloaking fury flash!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has a cloaking fury flash!?

I love going infil with my cloaking flash with a fury grenade launcher and going behind enemy lines to snipe the back of their heads the zerg only looks in one direction. Unfortunately, I seem to be THE only person in the outfit with this upgrade; if you do have one let me know, I would love to test the capabilities of this utility through a coordinated squad. One example comes to mind is a infil driver with a engie in the back driving to an enemy sunderer, drop of tank mines and speed away.

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
    ― George Orwell, "1984"

Re: Who has a cloaking fury flash!?

Have it, but almost never use it

Comment

I have one, max certed. But I use mine mostly to just drive through enemy lines and start sniping them from the back with a sniper gun. I usually don't use the fury so I suck at the aim and the drop.

Comment

I certed mine a couple levels, with the idea of using it as you say as an explosives delivery method to enemy Sunderers. If you are looking for an Engi with the required kit, I would be happy to be your passenger, as I have the required 2 tank mines and sticky grenade. I know a few other people do as well.

Personally, I don't like the Fury as it has a very limited arc of attack facing front. It is too easy to get flanked from sides/behind and just get shot by enemy infantry, even if you do have radar (which I do have, maxed to 100m radius). Although it could be very effective in a building/point defense if you were covering one stairway or set of doors and had the rest of the squad covering your flanks and rear. Kind of like an Engi turret, providing good firepower but in a limited arc, with the added bonus of providing Scout Radar which the enemy cannot see like they can see darts on the minimap.
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Haven't tried it myself, but I've seen people use a Kobalt on a fury as a heavy machine gun emplacement. For my part I'd prefer to do that with a harasser for flexibility, but there's something to be said for being able to set that up in a building.

Comment

No fury yet, but I have a cloaking flash and C4 / AT mines and I'd love to make more use of such a powerful way to reach Sunderers and tanks.

|TG-Irr| MrJengles - You know you want to say it out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post

[...]

Although it could be very effective in a building/point defense if you were covering one stairway or set of doors and had the rest of the squad covering your flanks and rear. Kind of like an Engi turret, providing good firepower but in a limited arc, with the added bonus of providing Scout Radar which the enemy cannot see like they can see darts on the minimap.
              I like this idea!

Comment

Just be really careful with it. You're very vulnerable on top of a flash, especially from the flanks. The rest of your squad NEEDS to be watching your back.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X