I'm probably going to disappear for a while... :\

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm probably going to disappear for a while... :\

So the best way I can describe my predicament is...
    Blah blah opportunities
    Blah blah change in schedules
    Blah blah real life

Basically, I won't be on as often and I may pop in for an hour at a time during really odd parts of the day.
    I should still be able to make Friday night fights but again... that all depends.
    I might even be forced to drop outfit for a month or two if the hours don't seem to meet up, but I'll try to avoid that.

I apologize for being really vague, but at the current point in time I don't really have too much information at this time :\

Re: I'm probably going to disappear for a while... :\

Well I hope whatever it is you enjoy it. I just went to a new job and it's not working out. So I'm trying to get my old job back.

But good luck to you. And hope to see you around. I to also play at random times.

Comment

Looks like a certain somebody is going to surpass you in lvls :P

Feel no need to leave the outfit, TG has many members that are on sparingly and we do not kick based on play time.

Hope whatever it is turns out well...see you latooooorrr

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
      ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

Ey man, best of luck to you. You've been an amazing player and I hope you can get your schedule back on track once you are settled down.
        Questions about those who deserve it!
        "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Comment

Yeah man, you will definitely be missed. RL first, always. Hope everything works out for the best.

We will keep your Reaver well oiled and maintained in the hangar, she'll be ready for you here whenever you can get back in game.

And as pen said, we have no purge policy due to inactivity or anything like that. So don't worry about it.
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

NNOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who will i do "VANGUARD TIME!!!" with, Who will I steal kills from, who will i run maxes with, who who who!!!! just kidding =p I hope everything works out for the best, ill let Zapkron know you'll be MIA for some time =)

Comment

(Small voice) I'm here... For vanguard time and maxes. lol

Comment

Everybody has to go kick down some doors from time to time, go forth, take names. You have some big shoes for the rest of us to fill. I myself fly like a bag of potatoes that say "shoot me" on the side, and my vangaurd is, well, lacking. Best of luck on your vague endeavor!
                MacKahan -- Mac-Kay-an In case you were curious. ;-)

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X