Yall start leadership training early!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yall start leadership training early!

So I was playing with an organized platoon yesterday in bravo squad. I heard the call that the bravo lead was leaving and was then greeted with "Sierra, you wanna be squad lead?" Bear in mind that yesterday was my third day in TG and I was being asked to squad lead. So I wearily accepted, not wanting to turn down the challenge. This was also a new character, so I didn't even have a beacon to drop for the guys. So I'm commanding a full bravo squad, capping bases and locking down spawn rooms. I must say a big thank you to MasterChief, who was platoon leading. He did a fantastic job of managing my squad and alpha. Typically, he had bravo locking down the spawn room while alpha went to secure the cap point, then came to our aid. After a few hours, I popped another TG member to squad lead and left for the day as I was coming back later for FNF.

FNF got started way late. I was told that it began at 8pm EST. It wasn't until 10:30 before we actually started moving. Of course, Murphy's law was with us and none of the signed up squad leads were there. Platoon 1 lead called for volunteer squad leads for Alpha and Bravo. Given that I had done it earlier yesterday, I went ahead and threw my name out. I ended up leading alpha squad until 12:15AM this morning, ending with an unchallenged biolab capture. I made over 75 certs at FNF and spend almost 100. During that biolab cap, I finally got to 30 again and purchased a level one spawn beacon so now I can be slightly more effective as squad lead. :)
    Thank yall for that chance and now I can say that being on the organized squad side of PS2 is something that cannot be matched.

Re: Yall start leadership training early!

congrats men! keep the good work there also is Squad leader training on Tuesdays i think , you can ask randy or you can look on the forum is a really good way to learn some tactics aswell :)

Comment

I cannot emphasize how great it is to have new guys like you stepping up into leadership roles. The more leaders we have, the easier it is to throw together an organized force on short notice, and it takes a lot of pressure off our regular squad leaders. Thanks for your service.
      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Indeed, well done

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
        ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

Man this was two years ago, it has been a long time. But it was good running with you, sorry for the late reply ;D
          Last edited by Anamit117; 02-08-2015, 02:09 PM.
          sigpic

Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda

Comment

I just read this going "what on earth is SierraSkyes going on about? He has been in TG for more than three days, am I going insane? Than I got to the last post and died laughing.

May Matthew Rest in Peace...
            :)
            "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X