Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] FNF 12/20/13 Christmas time!

Friday Night Fights - Christmas Time!

Event Time: Friday, December 20, 8:00 PM EST (GMT -5 / TacticalGamer.com time!)

Notes From Last Week

Last week we had a BIT of a problem with the alert system yet AGAIN. This can cause a disruption since it is hard to organize a platoon since people have a problem getting onto the Alert Continent. maybe getting in a bit early can avoid this or get in at the beginning so we can move to the continent before the "Fight Time" comes in. (The time at the hour mark, when factions try to push the objective)

I also would like some people to film this event,if you CAN record with a nice quality, message me since I want to get a good AAR going and get some feedback to see how this can be improved.

Organizational Strategy

Like last week, I want to MAKE sure that we have Sls and maybe some backup SLs incase the original ones do not arrive. I also want to make it a point to start a BIT early this time. This IS beginning an hour earlier to make it a point to have a platoon up before an alert starts. If there is an alert before it begins, things WILL be a bit edgy until it is over. And guys, the PL position IS OPEN, so if you feel as if you can take this over, go ahead, if not, I will preform this task.

Also, as we had last week, I want a second platoon set up as quickly as possible, we are going to need an Air Platoon to assist in the push for VICTORY! IT will consist of Libs, Reavers and more. As I always say, the Air Platoon has free range since they are fragile but can move quickly. So when keeping this in mind, I want a Air Platoon leader WITH EXPERIENCE (Sorry for those wanting this) so the separation of the squads is smart and tactical for the situations in which we engage. Maybe a Lib with Reavers per squad can work out. But remember, we will have the Galaxies in the Main Platoon to ensure the quickest and easiest way of Gal dropping and pick-ups.

I will set up Charlie and Delta at the time of the event to ensure that we are maneuverable. So that's it guys. Hopefully we can get this setup quickly so the event is a lot better. Also to those squad Lead Reliefs, you MAY be requested to take lead if the original lead gets a slap of Life.

Start time: 7:00 PM EST (GMT -5)

In Game Name (Please use the exact name for the server/faction we are playing):
    Roles Desired, at least three in descending order please:
    Favorite Christmas food/Event(and why?):
    Additional Information:

---

Platoon Squad Position Player Name Specialty(ies) Notes............................................. .....................................
    - - Company Commander BolivianRAMPAGE
    1 - Platoon Leader
    1 Alpha Squad Leader Infantry
    1 Alpha Galaxy Pilot
    1 Bravo Squad Leader Infantry
    1 Bravo Galaxy Pilot
    1 Charlie Squad Leader TBA
    1 Delta Squad Leader TBA
    2 - Platoon Leader Air Platoon PL of this has a full range of organization, Company Commander will update the objective of this platoon.
    2 Alpha Squad Leader Reavers
    2 Bravo Squad Leader Reavers
    2 Charlie Squad Leader Reavers
    2 Delta Squad Leader Liberators (?)
    - Reliever Squad Leader
    - Reliever Squad Leader
    - Reliever Squad Leader
    Questions about those who deserve it!
    "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Re: FNF 12/20/13 Christmas time!

In Game Name (Please use the exact name for the server/faction we are playing):
    1. Company Commander
    2. Company Commander
    3. Company Commander
    Favorite Christmas food/Event(and why?): Lasagna and Empanadas, so tastey yet hard to lose the calories.
    Additional Information: This is my first time leading this, so let's pray this works out XD.

Comment

In Game Name: SierraSykes
      Roles Desired:
      1. Squad lead (this gets too fun to pass up)
      2. vehicle gunner
      3. Gal/lib pilot
      Favorite Christmas food/Event(and why?): Christmas dinner (because of honeybaked ham, sweet potato pie, carrot soufle, and all the good family recipes which yall will never get to taste MUAHAHAHA!)
      Additional Information: I can gun and fly, but not pull. NONE of my vehicles are certed.

Comment

Will be updating the roster the day of the event, so anyone who posts, don't be sad if you don't see the post updated with your name.

Comment

In Game Name (Please use the exact name for the server/faction we are playing): lronMam

1.gunner any vehicle

2.gal pilot

3.engineer

Favorite Christmas food/Event(and why?):sledding? Do I need a reason why?

Additional Information:I might be late due to work.

Comment

In Game Name (Please use the exact name for the server/faction we are playing): JerJB
            1. Armor
            2. Gunner
            3. Infantry/SL
            Favorite Christmas food/Event(and why?): Beer!
            Additional Information: I might be on a little late. I'm going to have a few beers with my co-workers. I should be at the latest 8 PM EST.

Also, we better be playing on Esamir so we can play in the snow!

Comment

In Game Name (Please use the exact name for the server/faction we are playing): Starstriker
              1. PL
              2. Air squad SL or PL/Spotter
              3. Infantry SL
              Favorite Christmas food/Event(and why?): Sugar cookies. Because sugar cookies.
              Additional Information:
              The organization scheme that worked well for the air platoon last time was one squad of spotters (with the PL as squad lead) and another squad of Reavers and Liberators staying on call for CAS on targets specified by the PL.

Given that you want to run as company commander, I'm curious as to your plans for Friday. Will we be coordinating with NCSC or NCC?

Comment

I will be trying to get in comms with both, mostly NCC as I am not currently too invloved with NCSC yet, if someone who has connection there can help me, that's be great.

Comment

In-game name: penandpennyman
                  Desired Roles:
                  1. Infantry SL
                  2. Reaver SL
                  3. PL
                  Favorite thing: cranberry ginger ale
                  Notes: Going to bed earlier B-ball game next day. Will probably log of 10 p.m. - 11 p.m. EST.

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
                  ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

TG88thMindkill
                    Infantry (any class but prefer HA or Medic (just fully cert'd my med applicator!))
                    Armor (have almost full cert'd ammo sundy)
                    Pilot (Lib/Galaxy. Reaver not so much)
                    My fave thing about Xmas is when it's over. /Grinch
                    I may be late or I may be early. I also may have to leave early or I may stay late.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mindkill View Post
                      TG88thMindkil
                      My fave thing about Xmas is when it's over.
                      Wow, you are very festive.

Comment

Originally posted by BolivianRAMPAGE View Post
                        Wow, you are very festive.
                        Work in retail for a couple Xmases, then talk to me about being festive. ;)

sigpic

Comment

In Game Name: MrJengles
                          Roles Desired:
                          1. Air Platoon - PL spotter
                          2. Air Platoon - Air SL
                          3. Infantry Platoon - Infantry SL
                          Favorite Christmas food/Event(and why?): er... not sure I have a favourite
                          Additional Information: Someone else can try spotting if they're keen, I don't mind, otherwise I still need practice [MENTION=16189]starstriker1[/MENTION]

|TG-Irr| MrJengles - You know you want to say it out loud.

Comment

Agh! I buried those memories, Mindkill! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DREDGE THEM UP!?

Comment

Vladimiric

1. tank or Max Column lead
                              2. Fire team leader under a Squad leader
                              3. Squad Leader (After my son go's to bed)

Rune Blue and I are attached at the hip so if im able to convince him to play this instead of Mechwarrior Online then we would like to do the following:

1. Combat GAL drops, CAS
                              2. Harrasser support
                              3. Tank support

Favorite Christmas food/Event(and why?): Food, its like thanksgiving round 2!

Other: Runeblue may be getting released from his wife and kid to go have fun, so my presence will be determined by this. Meaning im not sure if I will make it or not. But my goal is to convince him to play.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X