Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys had any luck finding some Snowmens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys had any luck finding some Snowmens?

Soo here is the deal it was 18/12/2013 around 10pm There was a huge zerg of nc on esamir trying to push the vs and the tr since they almost reach the NC warpgate i was leading a small squad we were trying to take small outposts on esamir since the zerg just literally move forward and forgot to capture some territories that could make the zerg dissapear since it was easy for the vs to spawn around them and flank the nc, so anyway we were trying to capture those outposts to help indirectly the nc zerg and then i remember the reason why there was a Queue to esamir and big fights there it because of the patch that put some snowmen s in it and the zerg was because most of the nc want to take all the snowmen (ahh the Christmas emotions) anyway the zerg start moving forward and most of the proximity chat was about they didnt see any snowmens around soo my squad split from the zerg , we pull a sunderer and we start moving alone , we park our sunderer in a safe place and everyone together start pushing to the outpost (i dont really remember the name of the outpost) but we notice a silhouette at first we though it was vs but when we look closer it was a snowmen, it was hilarious because a zerg of nc just pass by and they didnt see it we then take a picture lol, soo guys have you find any snowmen experience you want to share on this holidays? ( ohh and some extra, i SL in the mornings if someone is online at that time, and sorry my english typing lol, also i wanted to put the image but dunno how to do it, if someone help me with this would be great thank you)

Re: You guys had any luck finding some Snowmens?

I was expecting a different result lol but glad I found one

Comment

^ That's got to be against the Geneva convention or something.

v Also, this. Not pictured, me, I was taking the photo. lol

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

The moment the update came out (while half the servers were still down), I grabbed some A2A missiles and had the air run of m life. Everyone and their grandmother was out in their ESFs on Esamir trying to find snowmen, and boy did I reap the benefits. Never found any snowmen myself though.

Comment

I've killed one. It was nice! 545ish xp

Comment

Luck? Behold, the collaborative PS2 community (mainly Loudgas, who joined our Snowman protection squad*, also Reddit user jackjt8 and myself for a handful):

http://i.imgur.com/1IFZ0PN.jpg

All icons spawn snowmen and have the same chance of being gold. A number 2 means there are 2 really close together.

10 snowmen = Snowblower Title

Golden snowman = some special camo or something?

*Yes, protection squad... Als idea and it was fun driving around. Not as many enemies as hoped.

I have 10, will look for the golden another time...
            Last edited by MrJengles; 12-19-2013, 11:12 AM.

|TG-Irr| MrJengles - You know you want to say it out loud.

Comment

I found one under a big old tree. He blowed up real good.

Comment

I found it frustrating that Longshot isn't ONK on headshot. Snowmans OP!
                In game handle: Steel Scion
                sigpic

Comment

To hell with the headshots, ghost's video shows them surviving C4!!!

Comment

Forget head shots and C4, the snowmen took down the server for what, 24 hours, was it?

SNOWMEN DEFINITELY OP.
                    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I got one, hit it with my lightning. Then destroyed a Magrider to celebrate the achievment. :)
                      MacKahan -- Mac-Kay-an In case you were curious. ;-)

sigpic

Comment

Next time someone finds one, can we know if it shows up on Thermals
                        Questions about those who deserve it!
                        "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Comment

Originally posted by BolivianRAMPAGE View Post
                          Next time someone finds one, can we know if it shows up on Thermals
                          I tried, they don't.

|TG-Irr| MrJengles - You know you want to say it out loud.

Comment

They do pop clearly on night vision, though. So if you're skimming low in an ESF that's one way to spot them. Although just having exterior camera on is probably better.
                            In game handle: Steel Scion
                            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...