Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double XP Weekend

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...eekend.163511/

Apparently SOE is giving us a double XP weekend as an apology for all the server downtime. Sadly it doesn't start until midnight PST, so it won't be active for the FNF tonight.

A pilot who doesn't have any fear probably isn't flying his plane to its maximum. -Jon McBride, astronaut

Re: Double XP Weekend

Unless I keep it going into the next night, like we once did, it was up till 5 in the morning on Saturday then someone else took the lead (they were from TG).
    Questions about those who deserve it!
    "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Comment

Well,the weekend is over. :'(
      I raked so many certs it's not even funny. Am less than 100 away from a brick of C4. >: D

Comment

This one wasn't as productive for me as the last double xp weekend, I think I totaled just over 1k, maybe 1.2k for the whole weekend. I also didn't spend 6+ hours farming in a skyguard like last time, so that's pretty much my own fault.

A pilot who doesn't have any fear probably isn't flying his plane to its maximum. -Jon McBride, astronaut

Comment

What is this "spending"? I hoarded it and now sit at 3745 certs

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
          ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

Got max level flak armor for my medic, and max vanguard shield. The flak armor is unbelievable. You can take like 2 or three indirect hits with grenades. The medic should always be the last man standing.

Never Beat Ninja Gaiden

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X