Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tacticalgamer Armor Video project

Hello everyone!

I just saw the new 4ACE video that they just posted on the planetside2 facebook page.

After watching the video it has really motivated me to make another cinematic video like I did with the MAX. This time I want to do the video on armor seeing that armor has become very successful at TG. So I was wondering if I can get some volunteers for some of the staged shots like moving in formations across all 3 maps. I would like to have at least 2 full squads for the video. You dont need a fully certed tank or sundie to praticipate everyone is welcomed.

I was thinking about this coming sunday the 19th around 3pm eastern US time. if not we can reschedule. If you can make it please post here. Also please post what vehicles you have certed into and if you have camo for all 3 maps.

Thanks you!

(first person to post gets to drive my vanguard =p since I will be in a flash most of the time)
    Last edited by ghostshooter101; 01-16-2014, 10:52 PM. Reason: embedding video

Re: Tacticalgamer Armor Video project

They also posted it on their Twitter, you can see it here.

Big props to the guys that made that video. the 4ACE guys did a good job showing what PS2 is about.

At least I think that's the video you meant.
    Questions about those who deserve it!
    "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Comment

I suggested a while back the role of a 'embedded reporter' in PS2 as a way to do some very interesting Machina. Anything would be great though and good luck. I've found out that my computer has passed away while I was out on break... so it will be a while before I can come back in any large capacity. I look forward to this!

Whenever I get my new rig sorted out I'll make sure I can take 1080p video at a great frame rate.

Comment

I am totally in favour of this.

Comment

I would also like an experienced gal pilot who can fly upside down. Once I get enough people I will start posting my notes and ideas about the video so you guys can get a picture of what I'm aiming for

Comment

I'd suggest using a Reaver/Liberator as a observation platform. The Liberator's gunner seat is a great place to be to see a battle unfold.

Comment

I've been wanting to see some quality, cinematic videos of TG'ers in action for a while now. Thanks for organically coming to the same conclusion, Ghost!

If you need anything from the administration, ask and I'll see what I can do.

sigpic

Comment

I can do that Gal Pilotig :) if you need I'll grab Lumifiber and I can do whatever is needed.

Comment

Yup I can be there and bring whatever flavor of vehicle you want..........and in whatever color.
                  Last edited by Rageq3a; 01-17-2014, 01:00 PM.

Comment

I would be glad to help if i am online
                    SPEAK UP! and lets combat the fog of war together.

Comment

Count me in

Never Beat Ninja Gaiden

Comment

Make this an official thread as an Event Ghost, I am sure we have a lot of guys who need some camera time here :).

Comment

On the subject: in the past I've occasionally recorded my play session, though I've never done anything with any of them. If I (or anyone else) started doing that again, would that kind of raw footage be of any interest for this kind of thing, or is raw gameplay going to be the wrong sort of video? If it IS helpful, then how would I (or anyone else for that matter) get it to you, Ghost?

Comment

I'm in, cannot record but can put make any vehicle esamir mountain mix...or a yellow banana if you want a standout :P

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
                            ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

sorry I havent posted much about this. Its just that my game has been crashing almost every 10-15 mins. Once the issue is resolved I will continue on with the project. Thank you

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X