FNF Combined Arms. 24/01/14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] FNF Combined Arms. 24/01/14

You are cordially invited to participate in this weeks Friday Night Fights.

Please respond below with attendance information.
    Generally what I am looking for are SL's that can be relied on to step up before hand. This way we can grow the Platoon as fast as possible without having to beg and borrow for squad leaders.
    We will be a ground pounder Platoon for a short time and if we have a volunteer PL we can start up an Air Platoon as soon as possible. My only concern with doing this is it pulls some really good players away from the ground squads and they become less effective. We'll play it by ear and see how attendance goes before we make this step.

In Game Name (Please use the exact name for the server/faction we are playing): TGToddshooter
    1: Are you willing to Squad Lead?: Yes
    Additional Information: I am an avid procrastinator!
    sigpic

Re: FNF Combined Arms. 24/01/14

In Game Name (Please use the exact name for the server/faction we are playing): JerJB
    1: Are you willing to Squad Lead?:

Yes if necessary. It's more of a if we don't have enough people to lead, I'll fill in. Also, it would have to be an armor squad.

Additional Information: My goal tonight is to drink a growler of beer. Who's coming with me?!

Comment

In Game Name (Please use the exact name for the server/faction we are playing): Starstriker1
      1: Are you willing to Squad Lead?: Yes
      Additional Information: I am ALSO an avid procrastinator! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES!?

Comment

In Game Name (Please use the exact name for the server/faction we are playing): Ghostshooter101
        1: Are you willing to Squad Lead?: Yes, I prefer armor please =)
        Additional Information: I get home from work around 10:45pm Eastern time...

Comment

TG88thMindkill
          No. I just don't have the patience for it, not to mention, I get called away for short periods of time quite often.
          Were we to do fireteams, I think I could handle that level of in-game leadership

sigpic

Comment

In Game Name (Please use the exact name for the server/faction we are playing): BolivianRAMPAGE
            1: Are you willing to Squad Lead?: Not tonight, night leave early, if not I will lead.
            Additional Information: Good luck PLing Todd
            Questions about those who deserve it!
            "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Comment

Game Name (Please use the exact name for the server/faction we are playing): StellaLupus
              1: Are you willing to Squad Lead?: Yes, but I will be drunk ...
              Additional Information: Groundpounder for life (all 12 seconds of it lol)
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X