Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New video project pitch

Hey everyone,

So I've been thinking about what subject I should cover next. I want to try to make one about the infiltrator. Not a montage style video, but have a plot to go with it. For example an asasination mission gone wrong. A recon squad stuck behind enemy lines trying to make it back to friendly forces (movie example tears of the sun). This will require some people to play vs or tr.

Well before we go any further I just want to get the okay from the outfit leaders and admins.

Re: New video project pitch

Official response:

The only time the TG Ps2 Administration would have a problem with a project like this is if the video displays or glorifies un-TG behavior.

From your pitch, it sounds like your project could really show off some tight comms and teamwork, and that's what Tactical Gamer is about.

Now, I just might have to make my first alt character. (It'll have to be TR for me.. who'd want to wear that yucky purple lycra?!)

sigpic

Comment

I've seen you in spandex Mindkill and your one sexy man :). But if you need someone to shoot the enemy in the head..............I'm your man, Ghost.

Comment

I personally like this as I had spoken with you about this concept before hand Ghost. Are we going with a squad of infils moving into a base or something else where other kits are shown?
        Questions about those who deserve it!
        "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Comment

Something like this? ZorantheBear does this alot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNkrvAVa9P4

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
          ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

give a date and hour and i will do everything to be there what ever the side.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X