X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] TGU Title Lead for PS2

To: Tactical Gamer - Planetside 2
    Subject: TGU Title Lead for PS2

Tactical Gamer University is pleased to announce that Garthra has accepted the position of Title Lead for Planetside 2. Garthra is a great choice for this appointment and has a history with TGU from another title. This history will serve your team of TGU Instructors well as they embark on a new and refreshed initiative.

As Title Lead, Garthra is responsible for coordinating the entire TGU program for Planetside. From planning, to content creation, to delivery and follow through he is your point man for all things TGU.

Now before Garthra gets to feeling like he has taken on a massive task there are two important supports to mention. First of all, you have BolivianRAMPAGE as a current instructor and a very talented crew of Admins and NCO's that will be instrumental in making TGU meet the challenges. Second of all, I will be throwing behind as much support as possible to make sure your teams have what you need and I'll be getting my elbows in there as much as anyone wants.

Beyond this appointment let me share with you a bit of the new focus of TGU. We will be spending the next while producing a series of video lessons on basic course content. Basic Infantry and Leadership first then Air & Armour as well. The idea is to get our basics set down and standardized. Courses will become more participatory and fun. More like a "check-out" and drill than a one sided lecture. This is a big project and we will be calling on community members to act in the video's as role models and demonstrate the principles of the lessons. It should also be a lot of fun to produce these short vids with fast turn around times in the editing.

I will bow out and leave the managing of this PS2 side of TGU in the very capable hands of Garthra. Thanks for stepping up once again buddy.

|TG-189th| Unkl
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: TGU Title Lead for PS2

Great news and congratulations, Garthra!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much for stepping up Garthra. I know you have a full plate with your RL responsibilities so I'm especially appreciative of your taking responsibility for this renewed training initiative. You have my full support and that of the NCOs and admins. Big props to BolivianRampage, as well, for also stepping up to develop and implement coursework for TGU. Also much appreciated.

If there's anything you gentleman need from us, in the way of assistance, all you have to do is ask!

Comment

Thanks Drona, and congrats on stepping up Garthra! If anyone had any questions pertaining TGU, please message me and I can help you out.
        Questions about those who deserve it!
        "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Comment

Congrats fellas! great to see the TGU in PS2 officially!
          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I apologize as I am fairly new and have no idea what roles/responsibilities this entails. However I have no doubt that Garthra is capable and will see success in this endeavor.

Comment

TGU is an opt in program designed to help familiarize people of any background with the ins and outs of a specific title. For PlanetSide2 it offers us a means to train new recruits in a standardized fashion. There is also the potential for training teamwork heavy tactics/methods in more detail (IE the 'FAST BREAK' technique or dedicated Armored functions).

However, like all things TG participation is wholly voluntary.

Comment

Congrats Gartha!
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you Gartha (and Bolivian too) for taking on this responsibility. People like you keep this community alive.

Never Beat Ninja Gaiden

Comment

Congrats, guys! I think you'll do the job well, Garthra. It was actually randomly joining a squad you were leading that got me interested in TG in the first place.

Comment

Hoora Gartha

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse