AF-8 RailJack Impressions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AF-8 RailJack Impressions

Wrel once again takes over the forums with another video on the latest NC sniper. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlfcidMPAYo&feature

My thoughts:

Have used this gun quite a bit already and have mixed feelings. The delay is both its greatest weakness and perhaps its greatest strength. You're at a disadvantage in sniper duels but this gun is great for killing AD spammers trying to dodge bullet while shooting you. The super high bullet velocity is very, very nice and the long range shots you can pull off are amazing .

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
    ― George Orwell, "1984"

Re: AF-8 RailJack Impressions

Well I used the Railjack a lot after we spoke last night Penny and to be honest in simple words, I don't like it. More in depth, the delay make you not only have to know where the target is but where the target is going a split second later. I switched the scope from the standard issue to the 10X which is my standard scope for the EM4 and surprisingly enough the bullet drop is worse that the EM4 which doesn't make sense for a gun with a bullet velocity of 850 m/sec (200 m/sec faster than the EM4). Remember I take most of my shots at or near render as much as possible. The tracer round is much more pronounced than the EM4 and when using a suppressor the drop is even worse. On the PSTS we had entirely different results, the kill was instantaneous, and there was no bullet drop out to render. It almost feels that they presented one weapon on the PSTS and then issue you another gun on the live server. All in all, I want my 1000 certs back and I'll stick with the EM4.

Comment

Re: AF-8 RailJack Impressions

That's a shame.

Personally I think I'll shell out some SC for it. I'm a terrible sniper and Wrel's style seems more in line with mine.

On the topic of 'drop' projectiles in PS2, for some reason, have a gravity modifier. That is probably what is going on.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X