Feedback required!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback required!

I made a recent post on the forum's in an attempt to start an open discussion on MBT's and Lightnings in Planetside 2 and ways they could be more fun.
    I figured, so long as SOE is going to start doing tweaks might as well start a topic.

If you guys would happen to have any feed back for me, or things you would like me to add please let me know!

My forum post:
    https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/.../#post-2557952

Re: Feedback required!

Definitely agree on the lightning and keeping the crosshairs on the target. Very hard..at least for me. Pretty much when I shoot, I have to stop to be accurate. --and wow, I didnt know the magrider main has a form of gyroscopic mechanic on its main gun. (things begin to make sense now)

I really think you nailed it there. As a person who uses the lightning often, I would like to be able to target the enemy while moving at all times preferably.

Another thing I would like to be able to use, is the proximity radar with my current set up. Unfortunately since the last changes, I can't use this, I have to choose the smoke to obscure lock on.

Comment

Re: Feedback required!

Originally posted by QuantumQrack View Post
      Another thing I would like to be able to use, is the proximity radar with my current set up. Unfortunately since the last changes, I can't use this, I have to choose the smoke to obscure lock on.
      I use the prox radar on my viper and it has saved my butt (and that of the squad) multiple times from heavies and c4 faeries. I just always have an escape route planned for when I see a [lock] coming.
      87% Combat Engineer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X