DA armor squads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA armor squads

So i was derping around last night on esamir in my vanguard and kept running into a VS armor squad. It didnt end well for me each time. So I decided to follow them and see how they operate. From the looks of it it seems like there are at least 2 squads. There were also 4-5 magriders with gunners. They would normally run with 3 repair and 1 ammo with gunners. Two skyguards and alot of vipers. The whole time I was saying to myself "I wish there were more TG guys on so we can remind them who the masters are" It seems like they were copying our tactics of hit and run. Most of the time they were behind enemy lines. The NC was attacking the TR, the VS armor rolls in and takes out all the NC armor and support. I tell you what, it sucks being on the receiving end of that for once.

Well here is the video, sorry for the low quality, sony vegas was being a tool

Re: DA armor squads

I seem to recall that SOMEONE was complaining about a lack of competition... ;)

Comment

hahahahahaha!!! im excited for this! ever since our armor presence has declined both TR and VS have started running wolf packs like we did. VS has DA and TR has 903 who run armor squads now. I can not wait to take them on =)

I just remembered that one of them sent me a tell "payback" I was lololololing

Comment

Looks like we need to do more platoon sized armor operations!

Comment

The 3 repair sunderers is what does it. It's almost impossible to take one of them out. I still have never gone up against a squad with multiple repair sunderers and won.

Never Beat Ninja Gaiden

Comment

Coordinated burst fire is the only way. Alternatively, come in with our own repair sunderers and then push the two forces together until one of them breaks, but that's entirely too much like a fair fight for my tastes. ;)

Comment

If you can't beat them, join them.
              Or in this case... copy them.

Oh, and nice ending Ghost :)

Comment

This is the reason why I was a bit worried about them changing how Repair Sunderers worked. I thought it was an intentional feature that a Repair Sunderer could not be auto-repaired.

Comment

We wouldnt go for the repair sundies. We would concentrate fire on their magriders first. Take 1-2 out and we pull out flank to a different position and re engage. Once the mags are out we move in for the kill. with 3-4 vanguards firing at one mag at a time the repair sundie wont be able to keep up.

Comment

Just a thought, but I would really like to see if we could use a stealth fire team to sneak in the back when they are busy and take out one or two targets. Can't wait to get a full armor squad up and running.
                    "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

What is the range of proximity repair?
                      87% Combat Engineer

Comment

If I am right, perfectly side by side, it does not exceed 2 tanks away.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X