Reveal yourselves you 4th factioners.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reveal yourselves you 4th factioners.

I am interested in how many members of TG have ALT. characters on Mattherson; let me know if I've blasted your face, I know I daltoned [MENTION=56259]Zepkron[/MENTION] 's mosquito (he became mosquitoast) yesterday.

I have 2 other character I play occasionally on Mattherson. TR is for competitive infantry play with SVO (VengeanceD being the leader). I also have VS character which I hop on sparingly to goof off and to see if the Orion really is OP, I haven't made a decision yet...
    Last edited by penandpencilman; 03-18-2014, 02:43 PM.

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
    ― George Orwell, "1984"

Re: Reveal yourselves you 4th factioners.

Man, I really like that "mosquitoast"; so punny

― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

I have a vs on matherson .. i maybe play 2 hours a week on it
      SPEAK UP! and lets combat the fog of war together.

Comment

I have a TR on waterson, I only have it because I want to fully cert into the prowler. I do have a VS on mattherson just for op four.

Comment

I actually started on Mattherson with a VS character. Realized I certed all the wrong things and didn't enjoy the way the weapons felt. Went NC and never turned back. A few times since then I logged in as VS to be a MAX hero and killed a few TG guys. Actually about a month or two ago I deleted it. Now all my characters are on different servers like it should be.

Comment

Well technically the way UxB is running it is that all three of the characters should be seen as our mains (not bound to a particular faction). The names are Zepkron (NC) Zartaun (TR) Zeanar (VS). We switch factions weekly.
            I also of course have the TG alt ZepkronTG
            I also have an alt on Watterson, WizardofRoz (TR) to do some tank stuff with Ghost.

I don't know what it is but, I've always had a problem with throwing a tag at the ends of my character names/ usernames.

Comment

I was VS first up to the high 30's on Matherson carrying over from my PS1 days with "knights of sovereignty". I hadnt played with them in years and didnt know what server they would be on so I hopped on with some random outfit from beta. Then I got a group of friends to play but they specifically wanted to play NC, so I switched. Then they got PO'd because SOE seemed to start peddling gear, wait till everybody bought it then peddle a new better item, so they ditched me. All alone I found TG from good random squads that seemed to be run in uniform and based off a common code, thus I am here. I also have a TR on Matherson however because I like the lockdown function. Only like lvl 7 though. My VS toon being fairly certed makes doing OPFOR more fun. Sorry Garthra, ill try to be less effective next time. ;P

Comment

UxB? I'm puzzled.

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
                  UxB? I'm puzzled.
                  My main characters on Mattherson are no longer with the TG outfit. They are with UxB.
                  I have one alt still in outfit, however, "ZepkronTG".

Comment

I have a BR43 RAGE4 on the Waterson server with an Auraxium for the EM4 and run with TG Tactical Gaming there.............they aren't as active as TG is on Matterson though. I have various alts on other servers and a VS for op four on Mattherson which I never play. All of my alts are RAGE# even the ones on the PTST.

Comment

I feel kinda left out..

I've just got my main character, TG88thMindkill.

sigpic

Comment

I just have my one character. Don't see much need for another character unless you want to research enemy weapons, etc. (or perhaps do a bit of spying.)

Comment

I have TR and VS alts for opfor on Mattherson that I've never actually played. I also have a couple <20 alts on other servers that I use to see what the vehicles & weapons are like. I log them all on once a day for certs. :p
                          87% Combat Engineer

Comment

I just have my NC character. I will not hesitate to shoot any of you in the face in defence of our freedom from general political repression and spandex.

Comment

Originally posted by CoiledTortoise View Post
                              I just have my NC character. I will not hesitate to shoot any of you in the face in defence of our freedom from general political repression and spandex.
                              But facism = love :P

Oh I should add my alt. name so you feel accomplished if you do happen to kill me

penandpapermana VS

penandpencilman TR

― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed