Only in Planetside

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only in Planetside

Planetside is the only game that I really play. Even with new games coming out I just cant see myself scaling down to something smaller then what PS2 is. I tried bf4 and it was fun at first but I couldnt stay away from PS2. So the point of this thread is to talk about what makes you keep playing?

I took footage of an infantry zerg while on my TR alt (waterson) and the whole time i was thinking, wow there is no other game that can do this.....

Re: Only in Planetside

Only in Planetside, a group of 12 men is considered small.
    This game looks down on pretty every other game I know, for small key things such as the meta-game, being influenced by so many participants it is growing richer every single day. It is just as if you had each Starcraft Terran Marines MarineKingPrime controls going wild on optimising its own contribution to the battle. It is that awesome!
    Only in Planetside, the group of 200 idle Grunts asking for orders are actual real persons waiting for you to have a brilliant idea.

Comment

Awesome video. Sent shivers down my spine. I was cheering for a buncha dirty Elmos there for a sec! :O

Comment

Haha! I gave up a administrative role in warthunder to play more planetside, I left my old outfit to play incredibly tight organized awesome play with TG in the midst of this colossal scale. There is simply nothing else like it to date.

Watching even these thieving right-wingers push up brought a tear to my eye..

ps: What are you doing posting a tr video here eh? haha
        SPEAK UP! and lets combat the fog of war together.

Comment

Really nice video. I love how at night time you can see everyone shooting and what there shooting at. It really gives it a epic scale and makes night time battles some of the best to look at.
          "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

WHY DON'T MORE PEOPLE HERE AT TG PLAY THIS GAME?????????????? This is what TG is about!
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah! What's with these Toasted Revelers everywhere?

Comment

I was here for this, That guy screaming in the beginning was the best!
                oh... and I accidentally shot you in the back 8 seconds in... sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Zepkron View Post
                  That guy screaming in the beginning was the best!
                  His an ex enclave player, I guess he wants to be the new buzzcutt lol

Comment

I have an NC alt on Waterson, RAGE4 so if you get shot from an extremely long distance then you'll know it's me. On the Waterson the NC are totally different than they are on the Mattherson server as you know. The VS are more of an annoyance than anything...........lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddshooter View Post
                      WHY DON'T MORE PEOPLE HERE AT TG PLAY THIS GAME?????????????? This is what TG is about!
                      Several of us have been asking this for a while, but it seems to fall on deaf ears (for the most part). I realize your question was likely rhetorical, however if I answered I would say that people maybe think it's "sci-fi" genre. It's really not, especially the NC faction with our quite conventional tanks, weapons, etc.

PS2 seems to me to be a lot of the things that TGers want / complain about in BF2 for example (better in game VOIP, platoon organization, etc...).
                      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I have BF4 and War Thunder installed, it's been months since I touched either of them. It all comes down to scale and teamwork.
                        MacKahan -- Mac-Kay-an In case you were curious. ;-)

sigpic

Comment

when you pull something like this.. just makes you love the game more

again sorry for the music lol

Comment

Nice!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ghostshooter101 View Post
                              when you pull something like this.. just makes you love the game more

again sorry for the music lol

Please, what is the secret to finding such high densities of clueless people?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X