Wednesday night leader lottery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday night leader lottery

We tried something new tonight. Every 30 minutes I pulled random number ( www.random.org ) and that person became the squad leader. MacKahan, Myself, Rev4lis and Ghostshooter all gave it a try and it went just fine. Everyone can get some experience but not so long that it becomes overwhelming to newbies like myself. It might be something we can try again on those nights when nobody wants to lead.
    87% Combat Engineer

Re: Wednesday night leader lottery

That sounds awesome, I can't wait to try it. Sounds like a great solution to our leadership barrier-to-entry problem!

A pilot who doesn't have any fear probably isn't flying his plane to its maximum. -Jon McBride, astronaut

Comment

Wicked idea!!! I'm in.

Lets just keep these squads TG only if really new people are going to be leading so any prospective members get the full TG experience when they join one of our squads.

Todd
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddshooter View Post
        Wicked idea!!! I'm in.

Lets just keep these squads TG only if really new people are going to be leading so any prospective members get the full TG experience when they join one of our squads.

Todd
        Haha, yeah absolutely.
        87% Combat Engineer

Comment

This is a great idea. Sidesteps the "sticking your neck out there" problem, lowers expectations, and keeps the scope small. Since fear of failure and not feeling like you have a license to screw up is a BIG part of the problem, this sounds really promising.

Comment

Next time I'll try and do an AAR so that people can offer feedback and advice afterwards.
            87% Combat Engineer

Comment

great idea! glad I was part of it. I know I need to improve my infantry squad leading =p

Comment

Great idea, Hope I join one of these squads soon.

Never Beat Ninja Gaiden

Comment

I really like this idea. As Todd mentioned, it needs to be limited to outfit-only squads. Looking forward to trying this out.

Comment

Really like the idea. I can't wait to see different peoples views and learn things that I wouldn't normally. I'l make sure to get on and play so that we have enough people.
                    "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

I liked it, kept it fresh and kept the squad going.
                      MacKahan -- Mac-Kay-an In case you were curious. ;-)

sigpic

Comment

I think this is a creative idea, it allows those of us , like myself who are timid at the thought of command to give it a brief try. Who knows, perhaps we have a "MacArthur" doppelganger hidden in our ranks and this "Leader Lotto" might be just the catalyst needed to reveal their hidden talent.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X